cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2021 9:26 pm  #1

"They were Having Kittens" -do you say it?

And if so, are you Brit, American or Something Else?  E/Inquiring Mind needs to know......

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/16/2021 9:35 pm  #2

Re: "They were Having Kittens" -do you say it?

They were just losing their minds.

They were shitting kittens there for a minute.

Yes, I say it.  I'm not a Brit, and I'm beginning to prefer Something Else.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/16/2021 10:47 pm  #3

thanks  

I (used to) use the phrase a lot but people looked at me like I stepped off a flying saucer here, so I kinda weaned off it..... and then I heard it today from a true 'Merkin who I'm pretty sure has never left the country (possibly the state) and I was all WTF....

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/17/2021 7:43 am  #4

I've heard it, but I doubt I've ever said it myself. If I'm describing someone losing their mind I'm more likely to use a more... graphic phrase.

Board footera