cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/17/2021 10:56 pm  #1

we really do need to know

1.  What is the best way to eat potatoes?
2.  Did you have to wear a uniform for school?
3.  Are you right or left-handed?
4.  Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear something on your feet at home?
5.  Squirrels or Rabbits?
6.  Which movie have you watched most often?
7.  What is your favorite word to deliberately mispronounce?
8.  What is the most interesting place that’s exactly 3 miles from your home?
9.  How do you pass the time if you have to wait a few hours for something like a flight
10.  More cowbell?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/17/2021 10:58 pm  #2

Re: we really do need to know

11.  Are you likely to answer this question?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

7/18/2021 1:04 pm  #3

1.  What is the best way to eat potatoes?  With your mouth.

2.  Did you have to wear a uniform for school?  Nope.

3.  Are you right or left-handed?  Yes I am.  Righty.

4.  Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear something on your feet at home?  It's said that diabetics should never go barefoot, so, It's at least socks all the time, but, I'm usually shod.

5.  Squirrels or Rabbits?  Eatin', or watchin'?  Squirrels, either way, really.

6.  Which movie have you watched most often?  Blazing Saddles, probably.  Though I have worn out two factory VHS copies of Lonesome Dove.

7.  What is your favorite word to deliberately mispronounce?  Culinary.

8.  What is the most interesting place that’s exactly 3 miles from your home?  Now I gotta go rummage around GoogleEarth...Brb.  A quick look around seems to indicate the Tyson Feed Mill & Hatchery.

9.  How do you pass the time if you have to wait a few hours for something like a flight[?]  Weed.

10.  More cowbell?  A little...

11.  Are you likely to answer this question?  I might.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (7/18/2021 1:06 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/18/2021 1:25 pm  #4

1.  What is the best way to eat potatoes? Tater Tots
2.  Did you have to wear a uniform for school? No.  I wore jeans and a jean jacket, to express my individuality.  Just like everyone else.
3.  Are you right or left-handed? R
4.  Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear something on your feet at home? Summer - barefoot.  Winter - socks and slippers
5.  Squirrels or Rabbits? Rabbits will only dig a hole in my yard, squirrels try to get in.  Rabbits rule.
6.  Which movie have you watched most often? Star Wars
7.  What is your favorite word to deliberately mispronounce? Vegetable =14pxCrudités
8.  What is the most interesting place that’s exactly 3 miles from your home? Fletcher's Boat House/Cove.  Nice canal along the river with an old lock and a place you can rent boats.  Not to mention a tunnel under the canal.  Iwo Jima memorial is a close second, but too touristy.  Now you can triangulate my house.
9.  How do you pass the time if you have to wait a few hours for something like a flight? daydream/zone out
10.  More cowbell?  We've got enough, thank you.

7/18/2021 4:26 pm  #5

glatt wrote:

7.  What is your favorite word to deliberately mispronounce? Vegetable =14pxCrudités

7/18/2021 8:56 pm  #6

That was rather humorous.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/18/2021 9:00 pm  #7

glatt wrote:

1.  What is the best way to eat potatoes? Tater Tots

Strong answer, right outta the gate...

7/19/2021 8:20 pm  #8

1.  What is the best way to eat potatoes?
By mouth

2.  Did you have to wear a uniform for school?
A qualified yes.  In gym class, in 7th grade, Dodson Junior High School, San Pedro California, we did have a uniform.  The shirt was reversible, narrow horizontal green and white stripes on one side, solid green on the other side, suitable for reversing depending on what team you were on. Also short shorts, green, with white trim.  And for the boys, probably not the girls, a jockstrap.  There was "jock check" while standing in formation at the beginning of P.E.  We were required to loop our right thumb through the strap on the right side and pull it out from the hem of the short shorts.  No jock--some kind of punishement.  Usually running or push ups or some other basic training drill sergeant bullshit.  Not to mention marching drills.  This is where I learned commands like "Attention!" and "Parade Rest" and others like it.  Yes, very uniform.

3.  Are you right or left-handed?
Right handed for pretty much everything.  Though in high school I could pass and shoot the ball in water polo with either hand, right hand preferred. During practices or warmups, Pete and I would regularly do one on one passing drills with two balls simultaneously.

4.  Do you prefer to be barefoot or wear something on your feet at home?
In bed, or the shower, or the hot tub, barefoot. Otherwise, socks and shoes.  SOMETIMES just socks.  I have tender, if large, little baby girl feets.  Not calloused, barefoot-hardened-paleo-caveman.  My Achilles heels are my shoes.

5.  Squirrels or Rabbits?
Squirrels are much more entertaining.  

6.  Which movie have you watched most often?... oooh.. toughie.
Life of Brian
Meaning of Life
Blazing Saddles
It's A Wonderful Life
Jesus Christ Superstar.

Hard to pick.

I remember Mom making a point of correcting someone--whomever--who mispronounced a given word by saying "She put the accent on the wrong syl-LAB-le.  It's a fond memory.

8.  What is the most interesting place that’s exactly 3 miles from your home?
Work.

I want to say more... I will say more... sorry to be so cryptic, it's a thing with the new gig.  It's very, very interesting, three miles from home.  Very, very interesting.  I love it.

9.  How do you pass the time if you have to wait a few hours for something like a flight
Running to the gate like OJ Simpson.

what?

10.  More cowbell?
*Always*, always room for more fucking cowbell.

11.  Are you likely to answer this question? 
Likelyness level OVER 9000!

Be Just And Fear Not

7/20/2021 11:31 am  #9

I've taken to pronouncing fajita to sound a lot like vagina.

Board footera