cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2021 3:04 pm  #26

Re: The Book of Questions

henry_quirk wrote:

7. Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?

For more people, it will be better.  for many people, it will be worse.

weasel words, yeah.

I want the world to be a better place a hundred years from now, because I do.  I won't be around in a hundred years, not breathing anyway, definitely around chemically, perhaps socially and in the memories of the history geeks of a very particular inclination.

Be Just And Fear Not

8/14/2021 3:20 pm  #27

I'll be 158: a brain in a jar with robot arms, treads, and a camera?

I'll make do.

8/15/2021 4:42 pm  #28

8. Would you rather be a member of a world championship sports team or be the champion of an individual sport? Which sport would you choose?

8/17/2021 7:50 am  #29

I missed yesterday, so you get three, instead of one, to ignore...

9. Would you accept $1,000,000 to leave the country and never set foot in it again?

9. If you were expelled from the country and only had limited financial resources, where would you try to rebuild your life?

-----

10. Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

8/17/2021 2:49 pm  #30

9 -- no, thanks

other 9 -- depends on which border I crossed on the way out.  Canada seems nice this time of year...

10 -- Men have it easier, definitely.  Second question,... um, sure, when I've fantasized about being a lesbian I guess?

Be Just And Fear Not

8/27/2021 10:22 pm  #31

#7 worst, more crowded will always be worse.
#8 Eh, sports are of no interest, neither is fame.
#9 Sure, except I'd need time to liquidate.
#10 Don't know I'm not having any.

Last edited by xoxoxoBruce (8/27/2021 10:28 pm)

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

8/28/2021 9:01 am  #32

BigV wrote:

10 -- Men have it easier, definitely.  Second question,... um, sure, when I've fantasized about being a lesbian I guess?

Girls just wanna have fun.

Board footera