cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2021 9:57 pm  #1

Is it just me?

A friend proudly posted an image of the "most difficult puzzle they have ever done" on the old-person-social-media-thing..... and I need brain bleach.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/31/2021 10:27 pm  #2

Re: Is it just me?

or is this ABSOLUTE MADNESS?

I'll tell you right now, the YouTube functionality here is... whatevz.  I'll tell you now this vid, the part that blew my mind is "this truck is 13000 pounds, 32 gears, all reversible..."..

Put. The. Car. In. Park.

credit footfootfoot and it absolutely doesn't apply here.... check out the section at time....@3:16 through 3:31.  "only done..."

jfc.

The whole vid is a-mazing.  check it out.

Sorry I can't do "start video at x time."

Be Just And Fear Not

9/01/2021 4:04 pm  #3

The guy admitted that his rigs could cost 600K or more.
I've driven my bought-new '92 Nissan Pathfinder for almost 30 years and I could have bought 30 of them for that.
I could have given 15 away and kept 15.  Or kept mine and 29 friends could still have theirs.
Those playthings and their playgrounds are "where the rubber meets the rubber that others have put on the road (rocks)."

9/01/2021 9:23 pm  #4

UNIMOGs can be had for under $20,000.  Ya ain't gotta buy 'em from that guy...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/01/2021 9:24 pm  #5

And they're all incredible machines.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/02/2021 7:14 pm  #6

Didja see the part about driving sixty miles per hour in reverse?!

Be Just And Fear Not

9/03/2021 2:02 pm  #7

I once did a Peter Max jigsaw puzzle that had 4-way radial symmetry, so you had to match then color/pattern, then find which of the 4 quadrants the shape could fit in.

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

9/04/2021 12:28 pm  #8

Upside down provides a nice challenge.
And maybe a pleasant surprise when turned over.

9/04/2021 7:09 pm  #9

OK, so it was just me that saw the thing that I saw in that pic.

As you were.

Psych to Cellar Ward, STAT

Last edited by monster (9/04/2021 7:09 pm)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/04/2021 8:05 pm  #10

monster wrote:

OK, so it was just me that saw the thing that I saw in that pic

You mean the resemblance to a Georgia O'Keefe painting?

9/04/2021 8:22 pm  #11

FINALLY!

Board footera