cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2021 8:17 pm  #1

So like what?

1.  What would you name your bull, if you had one? ...Either just grazing and enjoying life in your field or working the rodeo circuit.....
2.  Who was your childhood hero?
3.  Should porch lights be on or off at night?
4.  What was the last thing you purchased that you felt was overpriced, but you needed it more than it was worth finding a better option/going without?
5.  Red or Orange?
6.  What is your go-to fast food?
7.  More annoying:  Cindys, Suzies, or Debbies?
8.  Which part of your body do you least like anyone touching?
9.  What is your dream vehicle (car/bike/train/shoe model etc)
10.  What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Where did I put that thing?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/01/2021 9:16 pm  #2

Re: So like what?

1.  What would you name your bull, if you had one? ...Either just grazing and enjoying life in your field or working the rodeo circuit.....Way back when, on the Professional Bull Ridding Tour, there was a bull that had never been ridden.  In fact, there was a $1,000,000 bounty to go to the first rider to make a full ride on him.  His name was Mustafa (mighta been Fu Manchu).  So, that.

2.  Who was your childhood hero?  Popdigr. cuz there was nothing he couldn't do.  And the Great-UncleWas, a Marine, he had a gold-plated master's degree in bad-assery.

3.  Should porch lights be on or off at night?  On, if expecting company, or if you're out there in the yard.  Off otherwise.

4.  What was the last thing you purchased that you felt was overpriced, but you needed it more than it was worth finding a better option/going without?  Wood chipper.

5.  Red or Orange?  Red, he said in blue.

6.  What is your go-to fast food?  Grilled chicken sandwich, or some sort of large, double cheeseburger, something with lots of protein.

7.  More annoying:  Cindys, Suzies, or Debbies?  Debbies.  Little Debbies.  Have you seen the carbs in one oatmeal cream pie sandwich?!

8.  Which part of your body do you least like anyone touching?  Face.

9.  What is your dream vehicle (car/bike/train/shoe model etc) I'd like to have my 76 Lemans Sport Coupe back, and as nice as it was when I had it.  Man, I loved that car.

10.  What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Where did I put that thing?  42, and did you leave it in the glove box again?

Last edited by TheNeverWas (9/01/2021 9:17 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/01/2021 9:35 pm  #3

I might name my bull Terry,

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/01/2021 9:36 pm  #4

.... although if he was light brown, I might consider Istan

9/01/2021 9:57 pm  #5

1.  What would you name your bull, if you had one? ...Either just grazing and enjoying life in your field or working the rodeo circuit.....
scary name -- Widowmaker
Beavis and Butthead name -- Shit
functional name -- Burger

2.  Who was your childhood hero?
only just as you've asked, I remember that I had a green ring, and the Green Lantern.
But.  I was excited and disappointed when Neil Armstrong murdered my dream of being the first man on the moon, so THANKS FOR THAT MR ARMSTRONG.
Also, The World Book Encyclopedia.

3.  Should porch lights be on or off at night?
Off.  Light pollution is a thing.  And creepin bad people will find a way to evade or disable the lights anywhoo.  Off.

4.  What was the last thing you purchased that you felt was overpriced, but you needed it more than it was worth finding a better option/going without?
A product and a service... it cost a lot, but it was worth it.  I had to buy a water heater, RIGHT NOW. Today.  Installed.  And waaay over there.  Yeah, it cost a lot more than just the hardware.  I know because I've installed a similar water heater, installed it myself... 1/3 the expense.

5.  Red or Orange?
Red.

6.  What is your go-to fast food?
Jack in the Box around here has a promotion called the Munchie Meals.  The CHICK-N-TATER MELT MUNCHIE MEAL is it, but you can't buy it before 9 pm and I've been asleep for an hour at that time during the work week.  Here it is:
A buttery croissant topped with crispy chicken, bacon, and hash browns smothered in an ooey gooey blend of three cheeses and ranch sauce. Two regular tacos. Halfsie fries and small fountain drink.

7.  More annoying:  Cindys, Suzies, or Debbies?
Puh-leeeease. Karens.

8.  Which part of your body do you least like anyone touching?
My feet, please don't make me kick you in the face or the groin or the chest or what ever is closest.

9.  What is your dream vehicle (car/bike/train/shoe model etc)
At his *minute*, ... subject to change according to the YouTube algorithm.... That Unimog was pretty fucking awesome.  But so is this Subaru K-Car Sambar.  When i was a kid, a Lamborghini Countach was the shit.

10.  What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Where did I put that thing?
Be Kind.
We are stardust.
If I knew the answer, I wouldn't have asked the question.

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera