cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2021 8:58 pm  #1

I lost the old one I was in the Fing hospital again.

Less than a week after my Cardioversion I'm back in the hospital. Nausea and chest pain. Fuck me to tears.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

9/23/2021 11:28 pm  #2

Re: I lost the old one I was in the Fing hospital again.

Aww....huggzzzz.....I'm sorry to hear the continuing battle with your health issues. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

9/24/2021 6:56 am  #3

I'm sorry man.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/24/2021 7:45 am  #4

Aw sheeeeyit. Feel better and get well soon!

Living life on the edge.

9/24/2021 8:35 am  #5

Aw Fargon, I hope they figure it out and fix you.

9/24/2021 5:12 pm  #6

Thank all of you. I'm feeling a bunch better. This started in the usual way shortness of breath and nausea. Then chest pains. Lots of Fun let me tell you. I came to a conclusion, they will do absolutely anything for you. All I did was sit in my chair and watch TV, and have a test every once in a while. But being there SUX I am always glad to get out of the hospital.

9/24/2021 8:46 pm  #7

Don't they know who you are?!

I say we send Keryx in there to whup somebody's ass.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/24/2021 8:47 pm  #8

Uh, y'know...

Somebody's besides Fargon's...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/25/2021 6:51 am  #9

I'm glad you're feeling better.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/25/2021 12:26 pm  #10

Everything is better.

9/25/2021 1:34 pm  #11

Well, I saw the other thread before I saw this one, so... same sentiment.  Goddammit man.  And by man, I hope everyone thinks I'm talking about *you*, but the exact same shit could/should/has been said about me.  You've only got that one heart, people care about that heart.  Take care of it because they're counting on you to do so.  

Y'know?

Eat right, get up and move your ass, take your medicine, etc etc etc, whatever the smrt ppl are telling you.  Do it for them and you and they (and I) will benefit.  There it is, full disclosure, spoken in my own selfish self-interest.

Be Just And Fear Not

9/28/2021 5:59 am  #12

I'm glad you're feeling better. :-)

9/30/2021 10:28 pm  #13

TheNeverWas wrote:

Don't they know who you are?!

I say we send Keryx in there to whup somebody's ass.

Hey! That's me up there!

10/01/2021 2:31 pm  #14

I remember that from CMEP!

It's on my iPod somewhere.

Board footera