cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/02/2021 8:28 am  #1

Singapore restroom

Probably the nicest and cleanest men's room I have ever been in. The floral arrangement was a nice touch! 

Last edited by Chrisinhouston (11/02/2021 8:29 am)

11/02/2021 11:32 am  #2

Re: Singapore restroom

If that arrangement is real, it would probably cost hundreds of (Singapore) dollars.
And if it is real, the flowers must quickly disappear on a busy evening.  "Oh, honey, you got that for me?"

11/02/2021 5:50 pm  #3

Diaphone Jim wrote:

"Oh, honey, you got that for me?  It smells like piss."

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/03/2021 12:51 am  #4

There must be a hundred flowers there. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/03/2021 12:01 pm  #5

TheNeverWas wrote:

Diaphone Jim wrote:

"Oh, honey, you got that for me?  It smells like piss."

You didn't read Chrisinhouston's sanitation report.

11/03/2021 2:50 pm  #6

I most certainly did.

I was going for humor, not accuracy.

Even if it doesn't smell like piss, it's a bathroom flower.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/03/2021 6:15 pm  #7

and cakes, they got cakes too!

Be Just And Fear Not

11/04/2021 5:05 am  #8

The mints are terrible.  Do not recommend.

11/04/2021 5:54 am  #9

Who wants a mint the size of a hockey puck?

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

Board footera