cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2021 10:10 pm  #1

Bad Drivers

UT thinks Teslas will fix all this but I doubt it...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/05/2021 10:38 am  #2

Re: Bad Drivers

Of the four states I have driven in, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota and Nebraska, only WY gets a mention and that's for DUIs.
Admittedly I drove on generally quiet roads, sometimes in the back of beyond, but I didn't see any blatantly bad driving, let alone anything qualifying for an appearance in the 'worst' columns in the above tables.
That said, the lad driving a small car with a pizza delivery sign on top in a somewhat spirited manner in deepest Wyoming was noted for further observation.

You know, just in case...

Last edited by Carruthers (11/05/2021 10:59 am)

11/06/2021 7:15 am  #3

Skillful corrupt drivers.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/06/2021 10:52 am  #4

Undertoad wrote:

TN is #1 in Accidents, #2 DUIs and #4 in Citations but only ranks #9 on Worst Drivers

That's not #4 in citations, that's #1 in the best column.
Of course except for accidents, it depends on the level of enforcement in each state. I doubt in the great wide open they write many citations for texting or seatbelts. Even accidents, there are some the insurance company doesn't hear about.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera