cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2021 1:28 am  #1

Fashion

Being a slob I wear jeans and a pocket Tee everywhere, all the time, for decades.
But I read these articles talking about shipping used clothing to Africa and filling landfills.
One claimed some dresses are worn as little as four or five times before being discarded.
That boggles my mind but I guess if that happened very often it would add up to megatons of cloth.
I wonder how many nylon stockings they sell today?
( I say nylon because I have no clue what stockings are made from today)

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/04/2021 4:38 am  #2

Re: Fashion

I think he just called me a slob...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/04/2021 9:36 pm  #3

If the clothes fit, wear it.

11/05/2021 5:36 pm  #4

and I do.
and I am.

Carhartt's, XXL Tall, long sleeve.  I have ... a dozen-ish?  I rotate them.  There are two basic cycles, the first cycle is new to nice to worn.  Second cycle is worn to work to work to work to work to worn out.  And by work I don't mean the day job, I have to have a collared shirt for that one.

Be Just And Fear Not

11/06/2021 11:15 am  #5

Plus the one in the back of the drawer for when I paint the ceiling or hot seal the driveway..

Board footera