cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2021 3:05 pm  #26

Re: What are you screaming?

Yesterday I screamed "nnnnooOOOOOoo!" (in an aggressive, not whiny way) when my muddy-ass dog tried to leap out of the bathtub mid-clean and covered both me and the surrounding floor and walls with (more) mud before I managed to tackle him and wrestle him back into the tub.

I was extra pissed because the bastard only got himself muddy in the first place by tearing ass up and down the fenceline snarling at the neighbor's dog, who he is still trying to dominate. Efforts to break him of this habit are... ongoing.

5/18/2021 3:42 pm  #27

Well, the post did seem to get louder toward the end, so...

5/19/2021 12:05 pm  #28

Clodfobble wrote:

Yesterday I screamed "nnnnooOOOOOoo!" (in an aggressive, not whiny way) when my muddy-ass dog tried to leap out of the bathtub mid-clean and covered both me and the surrounding floor and walls with (more) mud before I managed to tackle him and wrestle him back into the tub.

I was extra pissed because the bastard only got himself muddy in the first place by tearing ass up and down the fenceline snarling at the neighbor's dog, who he is still trying to dominate. Efforts to break him of this habit are... ongoing.

You need a really big dog to put yours and the neighbors in their place. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/09/2021 3:32 pm  #29

I'm not screaming now, but if anything develops from the SEVEN tornado warnings I've gotten on my phone in the last twenty minutes, I think a scream would be appropriate.  The forecasted thunder has arrived, con brio, and the tall trees are celebrating, the power's flickering.

Just in the time I've typed this post, two more warning text message, and a phone call to the same effect.  I'm gonna find a seat further from the windows.  See y'all later.

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera