cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2021 1:28 am  #1

New Zodiac

As of October 2021 there are not 12 but 13 Zodiac signs. It's not like adding one on the end or stack, the Zodiac has a limit of a year total. Therefore adding changes the dates on the other twelve. I used to be a Libra but now I'm a Virgo. A  Virgin? Oh please...   

The new sign Ophiuchus (O-few-cus) was discovered in the 2nd century but since you can't see it without high powered scopes people ignored it.
Ophiuchus is a dude with a snake.... 

The snake runs between his legs in most illustrations...
Now the problem is convincing the Zodiophltes this is legit after 2000 years.
Ah! Snake = Caduceus = Doctors = Ophiuchus, god of Doctors. That’ll give the thing creds.
But I'm not happy about after 77 years as a Libra, my embroidered denim jacket is Libra, they tell me I'm a Virgo.
Virgo? I don't think so. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/19/2021 5:01 pm  #2

Re: New Zodiac

That's nonsensical. All the other signs remain roughly the same length, except Scorpio, whose window is now only 6 days long?

11/20/2021 12:59 am  #3

Re: New Zodiac

The article proudly trumpeted NASA confirms it. Uh yeah, confirmed that the group of stars found 1800 years ago, that nobody can see without a powerful telescope and a map, is still there. Whoopee do.
Probably a Russian plot implemented through the Ukrainians to discredit the mediums and tarot readers who are telling people everything is cool, and to sell more T-shirts... or something like that. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera