cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2021 9:02 pm  #1

Reminder/Oh Hai for those who never read Cellar Meta...... Cellar Zoom

Cellar Zoom tomorrow, 26th 9pm GMT (4pm Eastern, 1pm Western, middle of the bloody night most other places)

Live musicians welcome, also feats of strength, airing of grievances, secret santa reveals, hungover silent types and all else in between

PM Limey or me for the deets if you want to come along.......

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/25/2021 9:33 pm  #2

Re: Reminder/Oh Hai for those who never read Cellar Meta...... Cellar Zoom

Make a habit of PMing the deets to the Anon account Inbox and all registered members will be able to access it anytime (at the last minute and even while Zoom is in progress). Just a thought.

12/25/2021 10:05 pm  #3

nah. Well I'm not gonna anyway.  But thanks for the thought.

I no longer trust the anon account, it has been abused too often.  For those who have previously zoomed, deets remain the same

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/26/2021 9:52 am  #4

monster wrote:

nah. Well I'm not gonna anyway.  But thanks for the thought.

I no longer trust the anon account, it has been abused too often.  For those who have previously zoomed, deets remain the same

Yeah, I think this is sound. Monster usually checks in here during the Event to round up any stragglers anyway.
Yee haw. 

Living life on the edge.

12/26/2021 1:12 pm  #5

Also, if you are worried about who's all in there before you join because you're shy/whatever, I can let you know by PM.  And you don't have to use your camera

12/26/2021 3:57 pm  #6

NOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!

12/26/2021 4:08 pm  #7

Deets please

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera