cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2021 9:17 am  #1

Egret Santa gifts! Whadja get?

I want to give a huge thanks to my Secret Santa for the most awesome hat and cravat? that I've ever gotten. Such perfect, So warmth!
Plus, a bunch of UK halloween candy that the Inch and millimeter are enjoying. The bar swag is especially awesome as some of the coaster look downright vintage 60s and 70s. I am thinking they might look awesome in a frame/shadow box.

And a shot glass that looks so apothecarious (apothecarian?) and vintage. are those markings drams? super cool. Here's a photo of the loot and one of me looking more than a bit insane, yet warm, in my semi heated shop.

Thanks again!
instagram download foto

Hey! That's me up there!

12/30/2021 9:29 am  #2

Re: Egret Santa gifts! Whadja get?

image hosting
I got books and a tool. Thanks Santa.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

12/30/2021 9:49 am  #3

footfootfoot wrote:

I want to give a huge thanks to my Secret Santa for the most awesome hat and cravat? that I've ever gotten. Such perfect, So warmth!

Thanks again!
instagram download foto

Those look snug, great pic!

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/31/2021 6:55 am  #4

I got this fabulous haul all the way from Wisconsin!
The edibles have been a delicious accompaniment to festivities at Chateau Limey, and we both are ready now to be quizzed on all things Wisconsinian! As to the yarn … well! I have a cunning plan!

Living life on the edge.

12/31/2021 6:58 am  #5

Pssst …. foot3! It’s a vintage apothecary’s measure. Can be used for alcohols too.

Living life on the edge.

1/02/2022 11:26 am  #6

Got this cool hand-made wooden glasses made from rosewood, ceylon satinwood, cherry, and birch.  Thank you,, Santa! I received the gift several days ago but it had been so busy at work that my brain was just fried when I got home.

1/02/2022 11:49 am  #7

I think that means we're just waiting for BigV's reveal?

The BIGreVeal?

Last edited by monster (1/02/2022 11:50 am)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/02/2022 5:30 pm  #8

monster wrote:

I think that means we're just waiting for BigV's reveal?

The BIGreVeal?

Giant baby cow again!

Hey! That's me up there!

1/02/2022 9:21 pm  #9

ok

Be Just And Fear Not

1/02/2022 10:37 pm  #10

OKAY!!!

yeesh.

First of all, thank you Lola Bunny for the lovely card.  You are so thoughtful, so considerate, I am really lucky to have had you draw my name.  #winnah!!  aaaannnnyyyyway.

Thank you for the great gifts!  I told Santa's helper I liked treats--treats I got, sweet, savory, and novel.  Yes, I specifically noted novelty as a treat flavor.  Ya gotta ask for what ya want.

I got a package of treats, savory, sweet, and novel.

And being Lola's giftee means lights. Which is brilliant!.  In the picture you can see I got a new headlight for my bike!  It's already installed on my bike and in the picture it's in my hand, shining at/through my fingers at mah face.  It works GREAT on the bike.  I expect to put it to use Tuesday when I ride to work (tomorrow I have an appointment...).  I also got a not-bike light.  It's a little sphere, the upper hemisphere of which is a white translucent dome. wireless magnetic charger base... pretty cool, also visible in the pic. 

And, as noted in her lovely card, the green light in the center is the LIPSTICK light I've used for years now to not get run over in the crosswalk.  also very portable, I love it I use it all the time.

Thank you Santa!!!

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera