cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2022 11:15 pm  #1

Gruesome Florida murder -waaaaaay closer than I'd like it to be :(

My daughter shared christmas with both the victim and perp.  Her bf's grandma and uncle.  the reporting sucks, the sheriff is having a field day. asshole.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/10/2022 11:17 pm  #2

Re: Gruesome Florida murder -waaaaaay closer than I'd like it to be :(

She had to miss her first official day as coach for the FSU water polo team.  insignificant, i know, but just an example of how far ripples spread 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/11/2022 6:44 am  #3

Way too close. This is some creepy shit.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/11/2022 10:58 am  #4

She learned he was coming to dinner a few days before christmas and that he wasn't really welcome but rumor was that was because he was gay more then the drugs and prison record which were played down..... (dunno if he is, don't care either way)  :/  She should be back at her home now, in a different city, but prob back again for the funeral likely this weekend

1/11/2022 11:10 am  #5

Holy shit. How's she holding up? That's incredibly scary.

1/11/2022 2:11 pm  #6

That is so messed up.  Sorry she got mixed up in it at all.

1/11/2022 5:01 pm  #7

I think she's ok but I suspect it might take a little while to fully sink in.  What they needed her to do (put away the Christmas stuff etc, take care of getting stuff done that still needs to be done) is her forte, so I think that helped her as well as them :/

1/16/2022 6:46 pm  #8

Cripes! Just seen this. Hugs all round (or not, if not acceptable).

Living life on the edge.

Board footera