cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/09/2022 1:54 am  #1

Sex Record

I shudder at the thought of being  #9, no less #900.
I don't know the when, where, or details.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

2/09/2022 4:59 am  #2

Re: Sex Record

[/fullbodyshudder]

I feel like I need penicillin after reading that.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

2/09/2022 5:01 am  #3

She didn't just get the clap, she got a standing ovation.

Well, she prolly wasn't standing...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

2/09/2022 5:03 am  #4

She got a new nickname after that:

The Lincoln Tunnel Tunnel Tunnel

Last edited by TheNeverWas (2/09/2022 5:07 am)

2/09/2022 8:09 am  #5

919?  Not likely that anyone climaxed.  In 12 hours that would be about 45 seconds per partner.  Factoring in each switch-off, that would be about 30 seconds per person.  The logistics must have been interesting. I would not want to be anywhere near that sausage fest.  What counts?  Two thrusts? Simple entry?

She would have had to take bathroom breaks and maybe a break to eat.  Simply crazy.

2/09/2022 8:50 am  #6

Living life on the edge.

2/09/2022 10:03 am  #7

I read a thing about that record once, or a similar attempt--climaxing was required, and the woman was basically just laying on an OB-GYN exam table while the guys stood naked in a line getting fluffed by assistants. The ideal timing was for the guy to step forward, ejaculate into her immediately, and back away again. Excessive lubricant was used, but she said the chafing was still pretty awful after so many hours. Horrific.

2/09/2022 7:48 pm  #8

1) what Limey said
2) why?
3) what TNW said ....but about the grammar.  intercourse is one word.

TheNeverWas wrote:

[/fullbodyshudder]

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

2/10/2022 3:50 pm  #9

creampie bukkake

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

Board footera