cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2022 2:02 pm  #1

What's making you super stoked (amped) today?

I just found out that the millimeter got into the high school some of us were hoping she would. Along with a very nice letter of acceptance remarking on her exceptional academic qualities and potential.
So, w00t 4 h3r.

Hey! That's me up there!

5/27/2022 4:06 pm  #2

Re: What's making you super stoked (amped) today?

Brilliant!!! Congrats

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/27/2022 5:01 pm  #3

Smart kids up in here

5/27/2022 8:35 pm  #4

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

5/28/2022 1:50 am  #5

YAY for the millimeter!

Living life on the edge.

5/28/2022 6:11 pm  #6

a tip of the cap to some of you ...
MAXIMUM CONGRATULATIONS TO mm.  Brava, well done!

I know you'll keep makin your Dad proud, don't be reluctant to throw a little shade or embarrassment his way, I'd consider it a personal favor to me.  But, srsly, good job, keep it up, you're doing great, you're gonna be great!

Be Just And Fear Not

5/28/2022 7:06 pm  #7

What's making me super stoked today?

Amped?  HOW AMPED?

Glad you asked, thanks.  8.0 to be precise.  Well, 8.0 per hour.  times two.  yeah... times two.

I just got another tool, and if you know me, you know I'm nothing if not a tool ... fan.  Today I got a new string trimmer from Milwaukee.  It's my first M18 battery series tool.  I have several M12 based tools, this is new though.

This new trimmer does what it says on the box(tin). I have two other working trimmers, they're MONSTER Trucks compared to this one, a couple Stihl FS-90s, even one with the bicycle handles.  They're beasts.  And this new electric tool is a beast too.  I don't have a whole yard-day with the tool, but I have killed some grass and frightened some irises.  I do like it so far, for sure.  It has a nice variable speed trigger *and* two power modes, rabbit and turtle.   I have been most infatuated by the string reloading trimmer head.  Some big brains, who've actually used and cried over the reloading process in BRAND X, they've sat down and figured out how to reload the string into the head.  I'll leave it to those that are interested/scarred from the experience to look it up on their own.  Essentially, when the line needs to be replaced, you line up a couple marks on the trimmer head, feed a thirty foot section of line COMPLETELY THROUGH THE HEAD, finding the center by aligning the ends, then cranking the head like a big wind up key, spooling up the ends of the line, in each hole, simultaneously, until you're at cutting length. 

Back to work.

OH!

Two, yeah, I bought the tool, with battery, $300.  and I bought another spare battery, $200.  OUCH. one on the tool, one on the charger.  But buy once, cry once.  and I'm done cryin.

AMPED, YEAH!

Be Just And Fear Not

5/29/2022 9:03 am  #8

Hooray for everyone!

5/29/2022 5:32 pm  #9

TheNeverWas wrote:

Quick aside.... ^this is how TNW looks IRL, I'm pretty sure.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

5/29/2022 8:12 pm  #10

I have better hair.

And it's pretty much grown all the way back out, now.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera