cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/08/2022 10:38 am  #1

Did Matt And Miss Kitty Ever Share A Kiss?

They did.

But, not on Gunsmoke.

Come on, ppl.  Don't ya remember the line from Toby Keith's Shoulda Been A Cowboy?

...he never hung his hat up
At Kitty's place

Last edited by TheNeverWas (8/08/2022 10:40 am)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/08/2022 5:47 pm  #2

Re: Did Matt And Miss Kitty Ever Share A Kiss?

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

but magic 8 ball says yes

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/08/2022 7:10 pm  #3

monster wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

And you call yourself an American......

I can forgive not knowing about Toby Keith's song catalog, but not knowing Gunsmoke canon, it's just...--I mean I--ya can't...

(sigh)Now I'm depressed.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/08/2022 8:03 pm  #4

That would be like kissing your mother.

8/09/2022 9:17 pm  #5

I just keep thinking Hello Kitty --which would be tough because she doesn't have a mouth

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/10/2022 12:09 pm  #6

I remember really liking Gunsmoke when it first came on.
1955, just started high school, small BW TV screen, poor reception, but so what.
Now it pops up regularly during futile channel surfing on POS Direct TV.
It doesn't seem to be as good as it was  65 years ago.

8/10/2022 5:16 pm  #7

Miss Kitty always had plenty of lipstick in the old west.

If she kissed anyone, evidence would exist.  Festus also never got kissed.  That also would be obvious.  He never took a bath.

Board footera