cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2022 8:43 am  #26

Re: How much are you paying for petrol/gas?

Undertoad wrote:

Children enjoy hearing and telling the same story over and over and over and over 

Children must be told repeatedly that Saddam did not have WMDs.  And still they did not learn.

The President even admitted those WMDs never existed.  Some still knew those WMDs existed.  For some, reality must be repeated constantly.

The topic is petrol/gas.  If repeated enough times, then some might, finally, address the topic.  Maybe.

6/17/2022 4:01 pm  #27

griff wrote:

In my day street walkers actually walked streets. They didn't need any fancy horseless carriage.

They might not now, either, but what self-respecting ho is gonna give a blowie for less than a gallon of gas? ;)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/17/2022 4:02 pm  #28

oh hai, Carruthers, I'm sorry about ur thread.......

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/18/2022 4:08 am  #29

monster wrote:

griff wrote:

In my day street walkers actually walked streets. They didn't need any fancy horseless carriage.

They might not now, either, but what self-respecting ho is gonna give a blowie for less than a gallon of gas? ;)

oh hai, Carruthers, I'm sorry about ur thread.......

Not to worry. Not being familiar with the business model of the average lady of the evening, it has been educational.

That said, I did once hear that it was possible to secure certain favours for less than the price of a hamburger.

I believe it was known as 'going out for a bang, not a Wimpy'.

6/18/2022 7:35 am  #30

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/18/2022 1:00 pm  #31

Reported was that countries such as Russia could barely make a profit on $50 / barrel oil.  I also recall oil had exceeded $100 per barrel at one point (years ago).  I guess that was the spot market.  Then those graphed prices are long term contract prices - internationally?  Whereas gasoline prices are only national?

Last edited by tw (6/18/2022 1:03 pm)

8/10/2022 7:06 pm  #32

I just paid $3.14/gallon.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera