cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/09/2022 10:17 pm  #1

TELL US!

1. Would you rather work at McDonald’s or a call center for a utility provider?
2. Do you prefer to swim/play in the ocean or a pool?
3. Does the word “cromulent’ bug you?
4. What’s your go-to cure when you have hiccups?
5. Camel or Whale?
6. When was the last time you rode a bike?
7. Left or Right?
8. How much do you like the first name that’s on your birth certificate (1=hate, 10=love...  etc.)
9. Circle or hexagon?
X. What is the first name of the most incompetent person in your life right now?

Last edited by monster (8/09/2022 10:20 pm)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/10/2022 5:53 pm  #2

Re: TELL US!

1. Would you rather work at McDonald’s or a call center for a utility provider? Call centre, I think
2. Do you prefer to swim/play in the ocean or a pool? Ocean
3. Does the word “cromulent’ bug you? Nope
4. What’s your go-to cure when you have hiccups? Drink a glass of water upside down (bend right over and tip it in your mouth)
5. Camel or Whale? Whale
6. When was the last time you rode a bike? haha, around 1995. But I never actually managed it without falling over.
7. Left or Right? left
8. How much do you like the first name that’s on your birth certificate (1=hate, 10=love...  etc.) 8
9. Circle or hexagon? Hexagon (it is the shape of a concertina)
X. What is the first name of the most incompetent person in your life right now? Iain (tee hee)

Living life on the edge.

8/10/2022 7:20 pm  #3

1. Would you rather work at McDonald’s or a call center for a utility provider?  McDonald's, as hated as their employees are, it's nothing compared to the hatred for call center flunkies.
2. Do you prefer to swim/play in the ocean or a pool? Pool, I know what's in the pool.  For the most part...
3. Does the word “cromulent’ bug you?  I find the word 'cromulent' to be perfectly cromulent.
4. What’s your go-to cure when you have hiccups?  Well, before the diebeetus, it was a teaspoon of sugar.
5. Camel or Whale?  I'm not sure..While I've smoked Camels, .I've never smoked a whale.
6. When was the last time you rode a bike?  I used to ride, not for my health, but to get where I was going, but, I'll admit it's been a minute.  12-15 yrs, I reckon.
7. Left or Right?  I don't politic, but when I write, it's right.
8. How much do you like the first name that’s on your birth certificate (1=hate, 10=love...  etc.)  Meh.  5, I guess.  Hate my middle name.
9. Circle or hexagon?  Yes, please.
X. What is the first name of the most incompetent person in your life right now?  Don't really have any incompetents in my life at the mo'.  Heh, whoever is working at my local Burger King, I guess.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/10/2022 10:57 pm  #4

Limey wrote:

X. What is the first name of the most incompetent person in your life right now? Iain (tee hee)

well clearly Iain comes from a family who are too much about the "I" so no wonder they are incompetent.... ;)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

8/11/2022 1:47 pm  #5

I freaking love "cromulent"

8/12/2022 9:33 am  #6

1. Would you rather work at McDonald’s or a call center for a utility provider?
McDonald's. No one in a call centre ever received a tip.

2. Do you prefer to swim/play in the ocean or a pool?
N/A. Can't swim.

3. Does the word “cromulent’ bug you?
Not in the slightest. It has the sound of a word that you might find in an academic text book.
On first hearing I thought that it might be something to do with the English Civil War but then remembered we've got 'Cromwellian' to cover that.

4. What’s your go-to cure when you have hiccups?
Time.

5. Camel or Whale?
Whale. No one ever claimed to have had a camel of a time.

6. When was the last time you rode a bike?

7. Left or Right?
More than likely.

8. How much do you like the first name that’s on your birth certificate (1=hate, 10=love...  etc.)

9. Circle or hexagon?
Circle. No one ever invented the hexagonal drill.

X. What is the first name of the most incompetent person in your life right now?
I'll get back to you.

8/12/2022 10:13 am  #7

monster wrote:

Limey wrote:

well clearly Iain comes from a family who are too much about the "I" so no wonder they are incompetent.... ;)

Yes.

Living life on the edge.

Board footera