cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2022 2:34 pm  #1

Iceland

I could have chosen "Islands" or "Travel for snow" or "Somewhat excited"... they're all true, but not as precise and concise as "Iceland".

My next wakeup will be in Iceland.  Twil and I board tonight at 1930 and land in Reykjavik, Iceland 7.5 hrs later.  We'll head directly to the Blue Lagoon, then over the course of the next two weeks we'll take a lap of the country.

Pictures and stories to come!

Be Just And Fear Not

8/28/2022 6:51 pm  #2

Re: Iceland

Enjoy yerselves you crazy kids!!

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

8/29/2022 6:29 am  #3

BigV wrote:

I could have chosen "Islands" or "Travel for snow" or "Somewhat excited"... they're all true, but not as precise and concise as "Iceland".

My next wakeup will be in Iceland.  Twil and I board tonight at 1930 and land in Reykjavik, Iceland 7.5 hrs later.  We'll head directly to the Blue Lagoon, then over the course of the next two weeks we'll take a lap of the country.

Pictures and stories to come!

Spectacular!!!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

8/29/2022 10:01 pm  #4

A lap of lapland, cool.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

8/30/2022 8:44 am  #5

Have fun, youz guyz.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

9/11/2022 6:01 pm  #6

Well.

We're home safely!  It was an epic, legendary, bucket list trip.  We traveled about 3000 km, we took many, many thousands of pictures.  I'm preparing my story of the trip and I'm almost through the first day.  It's a lot.

Meanwhile, here's a little taste:

from Suðurlandsvegur, 800 Selfoss, Iceland.

Be Just And Fear Not

9/12/2022 5:46 am  #7

You're making me hungry.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/18/2022 12:08 am  #8

3000km? You've been infected seek medical help.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera