cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2022 3:05 pm  #1

ZOOM NOW

pm for deets

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/18/2022 3:07 pm  #2

Re: ZOOM NOW

can some one please help me release the parking brake on this thing?!

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 3:17 pm  #3

help needed,
pm sent.
crickets.

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 3:38 pm  #4

well, this  sucks

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 4:38 pm  #5

100% operator error

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 4:40 pm  #6

oneal's arron aire 1000 irish tunes

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 5:33 pm  #7

Delightful.

Thank you, friends.

Be Just And Fear Not

9/18/2022 7:03 pm  #8

You're welcome!

Living life on the edge.

9/18/2022 10:16 pm  #9

sorry I missed the PM....  I did check periodically for a while... then forgot... :/

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/18/2022 10:23 pm  #10

Fabulous music from 50% of participants (I'm in the unmusical half;) ) with more promised for the winter solstice zoom.  fargon, we missed ya.  We toured one house, got a peek into one workplace, heard ?5/6 tunes played/sung by 3 dwellars (not at the same time) ...learned things about how to improve sound quality for live music on zoom, saw sweaters rolled on the thighs of virgin ewes...or something.....

lovely evening thanks y'all (even if the bastard groundhogs stole my apple harvest while we were zoomin')  Bastards

9/18/2022 10:29 pm  #11

Man, I wish you'd've stopped in, only a couple of us bite.  Well ok, only me but....  ask them... I have moments of restraint.  few and far between, admittedly but......

9/19/2022 5:41 am  #12

Thanks for hanging guys! I wasn't in a singing mood with the bivalent booster in me, but it was nice to see some cellar folk and listen to Jim for a bit.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/19/2022 11:20 am  #13

Sorry I missed it, but a friend needed to talk.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

9/19/2022 6:33 pm  #14

fargon wrote:

Good on ya.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/19/2022 7:58 pm  #15

TheNeverWas wrote:

fargon wrote:

Good on ya.

^this

Board footera