cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2022 8:10 pm  #1

Winter is Coming

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/19/2022 8:44 pm  #2

Re: Winter is Coming

So you went mustache shopping to keep your lip warm?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/19/2022 8:46 pm  #3

...did you consider ginger? [img]https://i.cbc.ca/1.5120445.1556912075!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_780/dusky-arion-slug.jpg[/img]

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

9/19/2022 9:01 pm  #4

In 'merica lore the length/intensity of the winter is anticipated by the amount of black on the woolly bear caterpillar. I'm only finding all black ones vs the usually fifty fifty brown black.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

9/19/2022 10:07 pm  #5

I think it's a supply chain problem, you should probably consider an alternative source for your ginger (call it brown if you must....) ;) 

(thanks TIL this. ..the few I've seen here have looked pretty normal so far -perhaps that one was just and antialibino?)

9/20/2022 5:39 am  #6

Apparently this is not uncommon, but I have seen several All Blacks

9/22/2022 2:00 pm  #7

Summer ended yesterday so your prediction it spot on.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera