cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2022 1:52 am  #1

Down another Rabbit Hole

They're all interesting to some degree but time consuming and often frustrating.
I don't even know why I was looking at this multimillion dollar Canadian house but it struck me that a storm with big waves and a strong wind would push the water up that slope like Evil Knievel up a ramp.
Then the next couple of pictures showed it was semi protected on one side, emphasis on semi.

Then I see this is not in the St Lawrence or sheltered area, it's the upper Great Lakes where winter is serious business, and the storms nasty. Cool house but for that money it should be, room for lots of guests which is a load on an off grid place. So I look where it is... or should be. I think Google is confused or lying for the rich dudes bribe.

It's not like it really matters, at least to me, but still frustrating not to get the straight poop.
"Harsh but unique climate", they're not Canadians, they're comedians.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/18/2022 4:50 pm  #2

Re: Down another Rabbit Hole

...the legend lives on from the Chippewa on down...

Wrong lake...But you prolly knew that...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (9/18/2022 4:50 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

9/22/2022 2:14 pm  #3

Re: Down another Rabbit Hole

TheNeverWas wrote:

...the legend lives on from the Chippewa on down...

Wrong lake...But you prolly knew that...

Yes I did, but it applies to all the Great Lakes because they can get nasty in winter.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera