cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2022 6:56 am  #1

England: The Bitch is Back

Seriously? Are you guys gonna run Boris out there again?

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/21/2022 1:01 pm  #2

Re: England: The Bitch is Back

facepalm

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

10/23/2022 2:47 pm  #3

I can't tell you how distressed this all makes me.

Living life on the edge.

10/23/2022 7:41 pm  #4

There there, now, Boris has dropped out of the running. You can also take solace in that despite a quitter like Liz Truss, another female has risen up to redeem public servants:

No female soldier had passed this gruelling, three-week Army course - until now

Carruthers can drink to that!

Mr S.E. Xobon
Aren't I a stinker!

10/23/2022 10:51 pm  #5

Zombie Thatcher would be better than any of the current crop.  Mind you, so would my cat.  the daft one.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/24/2022 5:50 am  #6

My daft cat seems to have turned it around after all these years, some improve with age, likely excluding Boris.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/24/2022 3:59 pm  #7

Apparently our allies across the pond haven't heard that old saying from Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.

10/25/2022 5:57 am  #8

Our allies coined that phrase, I believe. Looks like they're going with a hedge fund manager...

10/25/2022 12:44 pm  #9

That's what we need in this world. Makes perfect sense when you think, "who should we give more power to?" I mean it's just a natural idea isn't it? Why bother wondering why that's the new standard, there's a singing contest on TV.

Board footera