cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2022 11:15 pm  #1

Places where fruit should not be

1. Beer
2. Tea
3. Salads
4 Vaginas
5. Halloween hand-outs

Fruit is generally healthy and delicious but some places it just should not be.  Feel free to add your own.....

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/02/2022 3:37 am  #2

Re: Places where fruit should not be

Nah, fam, those Belgian monks who set up in those monasteries, thinking up new ways of brewing beer with secondary fermentation of fruit flavors, that shit is fire. They were like 100% focused on developing all that, and, like God and stuff too I guess

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

12/02/2022 4:37 pm  #3

I had a good salad with dried cranberries in it.  But I generally don't like salad, so perhaps what I liked was it's non-salad-ness.

12/02/2022 11:06 pm  #4

Avocados do not belong in salad an I can live without tomatoes there.

No one's added pizza yet? lol.  love me some pineapple on my pizza but I know it upsets people.  Of course ...there's the tomato issue there too (I could live with that too, maybre -I'm a "light sauce" bitch (not white sauce tho -wtf is that shit?)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/03/2022 6:03 pm  #5

Toothpaste.

12/03/2022 7:44 pm  #6

Undertoad wrote:

4 Vaginas

True. My friends who are fruits won't go anywhere near one.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/07/2022 12:26 am  #7

Fruit should not be in a replacement for a floral arrangement

12/07/2022 12:27 am  #8

TheNeverWas wrote:

Undertoad wrote:

4 Vaginas

True. My friends who are fruits won't go anywhere near one.

so wait, does this mean fruit in anuses is OK?

12/07/2022 12:35 am  #9

monster wrote:

(other than the family of raspberries standing over a grave scenario)

12/07/2022 7:48 pm  #10

monster wrote:

Not if either of them is mine...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/08/2022 5:40 pm  #11

1.ballon
2.rat nest
3.anywhere near me 

i am not stupid >: (

12/10/2022 12:03 am  #12

You guys can wax poetic about where, when, and with what, fruit is acceptable to you.
But when you tell other people what they are allowed to do in the privacy of their own home, that's over the line. BZZZZZZ    Beulah the buzzer counts you out. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/14/2022 9:27 pm  #13

LOL!!!

I Love my country, I fear the government.

Board footera