cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2021 6:24 pm  #1

Poems

Imagine being a fish
With no thoughts

The End

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/27/2022 9:35 am  #2

Re: Poems

Paraphrasing an omnipresent IMDBtv commercial:

Hallelujah, hallelujah
It's what ya say
When what ya smoke
Is real good to ya

Last edited by TheNeverWas (1/27/2022 9:36 am)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

1/02/2023 12:19 am  #3

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/24/2023 11:36 pm  #4

I found the poem in an obscure corner of the web. It was extremely dark and hard to read.
I cleaned it up as much as I could without losing text but I think it's worth the effort to read.
You're mileage may vary, if you notice an allergic reaction stop reading, and call your doctor.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

6/29/2023 7:37 pm  #5

Whatever, you say what ever you do I just want the worst for you
I want to watch your dreams fail and crumble in your hands just like they always do.
And all your friends are
Going to stop
When they find out who you really are
And you only care that you can't use them anymore
You only value yourself and nothing more
You use and abuse but all you can say is how did this happen to me

Litteraly on fire 

7/03/2023 5:34 am  #6

Whew, that's nasty, toranokaze.
I hope it wasn't pointed at someone, but just hypothetical hate. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/03/2023 4:16 pm  #7

I kinda liked it.

Go figger.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera