cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/11/2022 1:19 pm  #351

Re: RIP, Famous person

Bye-de-bye! Ruth Madoc

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/15/2022 1:22 pm  #352

Twitch, off the Ellen Degeneres Show,.  His fish was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.  He was 40.

Also, remember the side character Angel on The Rockford Files, played by Stuart Margolinm he carked it.  I assume his fish was pancreatic cancer, he was diagnosed 10 yrs ago. He was 82.

And Cher's mom(!), Georgia Holt died.  She was 96.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/15/2022 11:11 pm  #353

so you've reached that age when you read the obits first?   

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/19/2022 7:40 pm  #354

He ain't a person, but he was famous:

P-22, dead at 12-13 years old.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

12/29/2022 6:46 pm  #355

Vivienne Westwood and Pele 

It's the end-of-year rush -is there a tax penalty if you start another year?

12/31/2022 9:22 am  #356

I Love my country, I fear the government.

1/03/2023 3:16 pm  #357

Ken Block, snowmobiling accident.  He was 55.

1/07/2023 12:05 am  #358

Whoever that guy is, good job.  Dying at 55 on a snowmobile sounds pretty epic.

1/09/2023 8:34 pm  #359

Tires are prolly already cheaper...

1/11/2023 8:54 pm  #360

Jeff Beck, guitar god, dead at 78.

Fish was bacterial meningitis.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (1/11/2023 8:56 pm)

1/12/2023 1:05 pm  #361

Jeff Beck.. truly a legend

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

1/13/2023 9:38 am  #362

See, now I'm starting to feel old. sorry Jeff

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/13/2023 12:22 pm  #363

Hey! That's me up there!

1/13/2023 12:37 pm  #364

Cause of Death = COD
Cod = a type of fish

I swear, the worst part about COVID is that I can no longer safely assume that a young-ish celebrity's "heart attack" was really a drug overdose. She might have honestly died of an unexpected heart attack! How am I supposed to feel smug and gossipy now???

1/13/2023 12:43 pm  #365

Clodfobble wrote:

I swear, the worst part about COVID is that I can no longer safely assume that a young-ish celebrity's "heart attack" was really a drug overdose. She might have honestly died of an unexpected heart attack! How am I supposed to feel smug and gossipy now???

It's been a real problem for the bodybuilding industry, too, as a lot of them have died in the last few years, probably from drug abuse, but.. maybe?

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

1/13/2023 1:33 pm  #366

Doesn't have to be either-or.

1/14/2023 12:34 pm  #367

I had no idea what her age would be, turns out to be damn close to my cohort.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/14/2023 1:15 pm  #368

My go to, when I hear about a 50 something person in otherwise good health suddenly dying, has always been coke. Unless they were wearing tennis clothes or shoveling snow. You're telling me I have to update my prejudices? Why do I feel so cancelled?

Hey! That's me up there!

1/15/2023 6:50 am  #369

So cancel culture is just us being Old and In The Way?

1/15/2023 9:15 pm  #370

There's a couple guys playing around the bars around here that go by Old and In The Way...

I'm old, and he's in the way...

1/16/2023 7:01 am  #371

It was the name of a Bluegrass project band full of talent back in the seventies Garcia Grisman Rowan...

1/16/2023 6:48 pm  #372

Gina Lollobrigida. 95.  another one I had no idea she was still alive.  Or actually what shed di, I just knew the name

Last edited by monster (1/16/2023 6:49 pm)

1/17/2023 6:47 am  #373

Being sexy on screen I think. I only know her from a Bugs Bunny mention. "Watcha yo head, Gina Lolabrigetta."

1/17/2023 1:12 pm  #374

monster wrote:

Gina Lollobrigida. 95.  another one I had no idea she was still alive.  Or actually what shed di, I just knew the name

"shed di?

1/20/2023 9:34 am  #375

David Crosby: currently 8 miles high. long term diabetic and heart disease guy.

Board footera