cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2021 2:30 pm  #26

Re: Neat pictures we've taken

You can't see the word LINK in post #23 using IE?

Or you can't see anything after you click the word LINK in post #23 using IE?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/12/2021 3:10 pm  #27

Door B

2/04/2022 2:15 pm  #28

So, I got a trail camera and I'm already confused. I mean he looks like a damn otter on top of a hill far from any significant water. Maybe a fisher?

Gotta do some otter research cuz that totally looks otter to me.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

2/04/2022 2:17 pm  #29

sorry for the double
upload pictures online

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

2/04/2022 2:35 pm  #30

That's really cool!  Looks like an otter to me.  But maybe a woodchuck?

2/04/2022 2:38 pm  #31

reminds me of the Rankin Bass Gollum/Smeagol

Last edited by Flint (2/04/2022 2:39 pm)

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

2/04/2022 2:38 pm  #32

Too long a tail, I believe. Ears are too small for a fisher. He has the right color pattern and body shape for an otter.

2/04/2022 2:39 pm  #33

Gollum is close.

2/04/2022 2:41 pm  #34

Looks to me like a pet ferret that escaped or was abandoned.

2/04/2022 3:04 pm  #35

I'm going with otter.  Fishers' noses/muzzles are pointer, and they have less of a tail.

I think.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

2/04/2022 3:05 pm  #36

For scale those are xc ski tracks he's beside. I'm guessing +- 15 pounds of predator.

2/05/2022 11:59 am  #37

[Drift]

I watched a vid from Alaska where this group of ppl were going through a wildlife petting zoo-ish set up and their guide told them "This next animal, scientist's say that if it weighed fifty pounds, it would be the only mammal on the planet.  It would have killed all the others", because it is such a killing machine.

It was a weasel.

[/Drift]

Last edited by TheNeverWas (2/05/2022 11:59 am)

2/12/2022 2:13 pm  #38

2/12/2022 3:17 pm  #39

I've got to get a better place to put my camera trap.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

2/13/2022 8:38 am  #40

This is on my mtn bike track parallel with the Game Lands. It should be a good spot. I'm wondering if the otter was dropped off by the game warden to deal with the beaver problem.

2/19/2022 11:07 am  #41

Quiet week.

Last edited by griff (2/19/2022 11:09 am)

2/20/2022 12:13 am  #42

Beaver problem?

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

2/20/2022 8:53 am  #43

What, Pete cut him off?

1/15/2023 9:12 pm  #44

A doe, a deer, and a female deer:

From a recent photo safari.

1/16/2023 7:07 am  #45

They seem interested.

Board footera