cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/19/2023 6:24 pm  #51

Re: That's what they wrote

Life's End by Amanda Ying

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/19/2023 7:18 pm  #52

I Shook My Coke Can by Samantha C Ling

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/19/2023 7:23 pm  #53

Not Connected -Annette Wakera

1/22/2023 9:15 pm  #54

Weight Loss  -  Sally Donnelly

1/22/2023 9:21 pm  #55

Stop or Fall!  -  Florence Oon.

1/23/2023 7:32 pm  #56

A Family Guide To Ancient Greek Orreries by Auntie Kythera

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

1/23/2023 8:10 pm  #57

Bad Thunderstorms - Sue Purcell

1/23/2023 8:20 pm  #58

TheNeverWas wrote:

A Family Guide To Ancient Greek Orreries by Auntie Kythera

is your Junk Valuable? -  Anne T Crodshaw

1/23/2023 8:28 pm  #59

in Jail -Polly, Scot, Emma, Red, and Ed

1/23/2023 10:45 pm  #60

(it's a stretch, but I don't care.... :D)

bonus points for spotting that pun....

Last edited by monster (1/23/2023 10:46 pm)

1/24/2023 10:53 pm  #61

Rodeo Clown!  -- Amanda Turnbull

The Gambler Wins  --  Andy Lou Saez

1/24/2023 10:56 pm  #62

Junk in The Trunk -- Meg Abbott

1/24/2023 11:00 pm  #63

I Pay Your Bills -- Ivan Rityniczak

1/25/2023 10:27 am  #64

monster wrote:

I feel like you must know someone with this last name, otherwise who could pronounce it??

1/25/2023 10:08 pm  #65

Clodfobble wrote:

monster wrote:

I feel like you must know someone with this last name, otherwise who could pronounce it??

lol not quite, but I know many people with similar names, I use little phrases like  "Olly Knee Check" to remember how to pronounce them correctly . And then I look at thousands of names every day that I can't mock because i'd get fired, so I need an outlet......I guess maybe a saw a few -----czaks yesterday and "czak" is most often pronounced "check".....??

Last edited by monster (1/25/2023 10:13 pm)

1/25/2023 10:16 pm  #66

Further Investigation -Delphine D. Parr

1/25/2023 10:17 pm  #67

The Usual Way - Norma Lee

1/25/2023 10:21 pm  #68

monster wrote:

Clodfobble wrote:

monster wrote:

lol not quite, but I know many people with similar names, I use little phrases like  "Olly Knee Check" to remember how to pronounce them correctly . And then I look at thousands of names every day that I can't mock because i'd get fired, so I need an outlet......I guess maybe a saw a few -----czaks yesterday and "czak" is most often pronounced "check".....??

I also enjoy playing with names that aren't pronounced as they appear phonetically to English speakers

1/25/2023 10:23 pm  #69

Jackpot! Siobhan Del O'Trey

1/25/2023 10:27 pm  #70

also, the field is unlimited, but people keep trotting out the same old gems, so I was tying to mix it up a little. 

1/25/2023 10:30 pm  #71

Pediatric Dental Bills - Harry Bough

1/25/2023 10:36 pm  #72

Real Measurements - Trudy Mention
The Gambler - Iris Kitt

1/26/2023 10:55 pm  #73

Pimp! - Aaron Hose

Panhandling - Jasper A. Buck 

2/03/2023 6:36 pm  #74

based on a real name from work yesterday....

Peeping Toms - Paul D Kurtenbach

Last edited by monster (2/06/2023 12:50 am)

2/05/2023 11:16 am  #75

We just had a kid register for camp whose name is W*nd*w C*nn*n, as in the thing that lets light into your house and the thing that shoots a hole in your 18th century pirate ship.

Board footera