cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2022 2:24 pm  #126

Re: Humor...I Need Humor

Years ago after hearing about a local TV newscaster sticking shaved Gerbils up his butt I thought about the problem of coaxing the little guy out. After all he's shaved and it's warm in there. So I invented the Gerbil Jerk, a one size fits all leash to coax the little guy out for a drink and a smoke. I should have patented it against the Chinese ripoffs.
Oh well I'll tell my biographers I gave up a fortune for the good of mankind.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

9/22/2022 5:06 pm  #127

Stick out your bumper...

10/02/2022 7:00 pm  #128

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/02/2022 7:01 pm  #129

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/02/2022 7:26 pm  #130

TheNeverWas wrote:

We need a Like Button.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

10/03/2022 6:00 am  #131

*like*

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/04/2022 6:35 pm  #132

*same*

Be Just And Fear Not

10/15/2022 7:47 pm  #133

10/19/2022 9:17 pm  #134

After three square meals it seems appropriate...

11/25/2022 1:15 am  #135

A German shepherd, Doberman, and a cat have died.
All three are face-to-face with God, Who wants to know what they believe in.

The German shepherd says, “I believe in discipline training, and loyalty to my master.”
“Good,” says God. “Then sit down on My right side.
Doberman, what do you believe in?”

The Doberman answers, “I believe in the love, care, and protection of my master.”
“Ah, yes,” said God. “You may sit to My left.”
Then He looks at the cat and asks, “And what do you believe in?”
The cat answers, “I believe you are sitting in my seat.”

11/26/2022 8:35 am  #136

QFT.LOL

I Love my country, I fear the government.

12/25/2022 8:33 pm  #137

An archaeologist is visiting a small desert town.
He's just ambling around, enjoying the play of the autumn light on the terracotta and adobe-colored buildings. He rounds a corner and is surprised to see the most, bar none, stunningly beautiful alley he's ever come across...
It may sound like he's a bit nerdy, but we all have our things we love and he's a lover of old streets.
The ground of the alley is a light orange in hue, with a soft almost nutty sheen and texture.
His feet feel refreshed!
The street has gorgeous slopes and embankments, like an alleyway out of Florence in the 1500's, but made out of clay stones.
He sees two gentlemen working on fixing a small crack in the street, the only blemish for blocks.
One of them is pounding down the clay with a wide-head sledgehammer *thwap!* *thwap!*
The other is on his knees with a compass and a pick and a broom, adjusting the grade of the street material.
He interrupts them to say "Excuse me gentlemen! I hate to be a bother, but I just want to applaud your hard work on this alleyway. It's rare a city takes such good care with its streets and this one is one of the best".
The man with the sledge stops and says "Well, we appreciate that, sir. You know your streets, it seems! Would it surprise you to know that the composition of this street is not adobe? It's mulched with our native nut trees - the cashew nut. That's what gives it its softness. When it rains, the petrichor has a slight softness due to the cashew, and the town smells fantastic. I'm just hammering it down before it gets too cold".
"Well, I'll be!" cried the archaeologist. "And what's that fellow up to?" pointing to the man on his knees.
"Oh him! He's in charge of checking the grade of the clay. If it's too rough, he picks and sweeps it. Backbreaking work. We hire four of them, one for each season. And since autumn just arrived, he's got a few months yet. So you see..."
And here the man paused...
"So you see... my hammered alley is really 'cashews clay'. And he is the gradist... the gradist... of fall time".

12/25/2022 8:41 pm  #138

In countries where cheap labor has attracted clothing manufacturers many don't speak much if any English. Plus being poorly paid they grab production screw ups for little or nothing if they can.
But not speaking English and willing to wear anything clean is not a good combination.

1/07/2023 12:06 am  #139

I'd tell you a joke about my cock, but it's too long.

1/12/2023 1:16 am  #140

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

…Plus being poorly paid they grab production screw ups for little or nothing if they can….

I love the shirt AND yes, factory seconds, losing teams and campaigns’ shirts are everywhere.

Sometimes a comment is for my entertainment only, sometimes for supporting your thing. 

1/12/2023 6:45 pm  #141

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

In countries where cheap labor has attracted clothing manufacturers many don't speak much if any English. Plus being poorly paid they grab production screw ups for little or nothing if they can.
But not speaking English and willing to wear anything clean is not a good combination.

Or maybe she's just wishing the child had been worth it?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/13/2023 12:16 pm  #142

monster wrote:

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Or maybe she's just wishing the child had been worth it?

BOOM!

There is the possibility that she does know what it means.

Hey! That's me up there!

1/13/2023 12:44 pm  #143

that kids looks like a 60 year-old, grumpy old man that yells at underpaid employees in a sitcom

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

1/14/2023 12:35 pm  #144

Flint wrote:

that kids looks like a 60 year-old, grumpy old man that yells at underpaid employees in a sitcom

Ha! Spot on.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/27/2023 12:45 am  #145

1/27/2023 8:10 am  #146

Ha! Brilliant!

1/29/2023 2:23 am  #147

SMBC is the cat's pajamas.

Practice, practice, practice, or you will sound like shit.

2/02/2023 7:18 pm  #148

2/02/2023 7:56 pm  #149

indeed

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

2/03/2023 7:23 am  #150

goodly done

Board footera