cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2023 7:11 pm  #1

Ways Not to Die

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/28/2023 7:52 am  #2

Re: Ways Not to Die

That's no way to go.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/28/2023 7:59 am  #3

Ticket to hell confirmed.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/28/2023 12:25 pm  #4

The guy was doing maintenance on the thing, underneath it.
What a dumb idea. Huge money to build something that only needs to be a hole behind a screen and those don't even have screens.

1/28/2023 12:44 pm  #5

1/28/2023 2:12 pm  #6

Diaphone Jim wrote:

The guy was doing maintenance on the thing, underneath it.

Maintenance jobs can be that dangerous.  So every maintenance job has specific and well defined requirements.  Those are done long before anyone even tries to perform maintenance.

We know nothing (useful) until the 'always required' reasons why are provided. Unfortunately the local gossip bimbos and extremist news sources only report the incident.  A lead story, many weeks later, should always be reasons why.

Trump said the election was stolen.  That is only what then greatest threats to society needed to know everything.  Honest (patriotic) people know better. Not one reasons for how, why, and numbers were provided.  Those must always exist long before any conclusion is even attempted.  If one is intelligence (therefore patriotic).

Why did a (Trump appointed) judge ask Giuliani, "Are you an imbecile?" Giuliani (an extremist) could not provide even one fact to justify his conclusion.  So he was lying - was an imbecile.

What or who screwed up so that this man died?  Everyone needs know that to learn how to avert numerous other deadly mistakes.  Honest means that will always be reported - even if weeks later.  Those are not accidents.  Someone intentionally did something that caused his death.  Who and what?

Last edited by tw (1/28/2023 2:13 pm)

1/29/2023 5:56 am  #7

How did a story about a broken urinal become a story about the US presidential elections?
Oh, wait! Yes, I see the connection!!

Living life on the edge.

1/29/2023 12:40 pm  #8

Limey wrote:

How did a story about a broken urinal become a story about the US presidential elections?

All traceable to the same common factor.  A human who failed to act in an adult manner.

These are not accidents.  In every case, a first question is always who screwed up.  And why.  That should have been obvious.

Not to cast blame.  So that all can learn from that mistake.

Last edited by tw (1/29/2023 12:44 pm)

1/29/2023 9:06 pm  #9

I think Limey was taking the piss.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/30/2023 11:19 am  #10

Which is different from being pissed?

We all must learn when to piss so as to not kill anyone.

Pssst ... I think someone is down there.

So much to be learned.

1/30/2023 7:26 pm  #11

definitely different. Although I think she was trying to suggest urine the wrong thread and bogging it down

1/30/2023 7:31 pm  #12

I seen it, what you did!  Snicker.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

1/31/2023 11:59 am  #13

monster wrote:

definitely different. Although I think she was trying to suggest urine the wrong thread and bogging it down

Perfick!

Living life on the edge.

1/31/2023 12:00 pm  #14

tw wrote:

Which is different from being pissed?

We all must learn when to piss so as to not kill anyone.

Pssst ... I think someone is down there.

So much to be learned.

Being pissed in the US = being annoyed.
Being pissed in the UK = being drunk.
There is a BIG difference.
I was neither.

Living life on the edge.

1/31/2023 12:02 pm  #15

So that is what they meant when they said Boris Johnson was pissed.   I thought he was just an angry man.  That explains his Covid parties.

Last edited by tw (1/31/2023 12:02 pm)

1/31/2023 11:37 pm  #16

Limey wrote:

monster wrote:

Perfick!

Thanks, I was worried wee were loosing direction

Board footera