cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2023 8:43 pm  #1

Tengo unas preguntas

What do you mean you weren't expecting this?

uno.     ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day?
dos.     ¿Turtles or tortoises?
tres.     ¿What is the last movie you saw at a movie theater/the cinema?
cuatro. ¿Which celebrity annoys you the most for no other reason than they're annoying?
cinco.   ¿de mayo -what is your best secret use for this controversial condiment?
seis.     ¿What toy from your childhood do you miss most?
siete.    ¿When was the last time you waited in line/queued in person for more than 15 minutes?
ocho.    ¿Which food shortage do you fear most?
nueve.  ¿What is your favorite cloud type?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/09/2023 7:39 am  #2

Re: Tengo unas preguntas

uno.     ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day? No.
dos.     ¿Turtles or tortoises? Turtles
tres.     ¿What is the last movie you saw at a movie theater/the cinema? They Shall Not Grow Old
cuatro. ¿Which celebrity annoys you the most for no other reason than they're annoying? Sasha Baron Cohen
cinco.   ¿de mayo -what is your best secret use for this controversial condiment? fry/chip dip
seis.     ¿What toy from your childhood do you miss most? Farmall H (I guess putting your 7 year olf on a tractor isn't "cool" anymore.)
siete.    ¿When was the last time you waited in line/queued in person for more than 15 minutes? pre-pandemic grocery store
ocho.    ¿Which food shortage do you fear most? coffee
nueve.  ¿What is your favorite cloud type? Cumulonimbus

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/09/2023 2:42 pm  #3

monster wrote:

uno.     ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day?

I never thought of that.  This explains so much!

3/09/2023 2:43 pm  #4

uno.     ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day?  Color?  No.  Cleanliness?  Maybe.
dos.     ¿Turtles or tortoises?  Tortoises
tres.     ¿What is the last movie you saw at a movie theater/the cinema?  Braveheart, in the original theatrical release...
cuatro. ¿Which celebrity annoys you the most for no other reason than they're annoying?  John Oliver
cinco.   ¿de mayo -what is your best secret use for this controversial condiment?  No secret uses, really...Unless I'm dogsitting.
seis.     ¿What toy from your childhood do you miss most?  Any of my Tonka vehicles
siete.    ¿When was the last time you waited in line/queued in person for more than 15 minutes?  Waiting on a stopped train, I suppose.  RFa week ago.
ocho.    ¿Which food shortage do you fear most?  Tateer tots.  Our stores have bee out of 'em a few times.
nueve.  ¿What is your favorite cloud type?  Mammatus

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/09/2023 2:45 pm  #5

monster wrote:

Well, the Spanish Inquisition it ain't...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/10/2023 6:13 am  #6

uno.     ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day? NO, but the fit does. I am on a mission to throw away that that keep falling down ...
dos.     ¿Turtles or tortoises? Tortoises, of course!
tres.     ¿What is the last movie you saw at a movie theater/the cinema? I cannot remember it was so long ago. It might have been at the Screen Machine when we lived on Arran.
cuatro. ¿Which celebrity annoys you the most for no other reason than they're annoying? Too many to choose from!
cinco.   ¿de mayo -what is your best secret use for this controversial condiment? Not really secret but it's a good sub for butter in sandwiches.
seis.     ¿What toy from your childhood do you miss most? Potty putty.
siete.    ¿When was the last time you waited in line/queued in person for more than 15 minutes? Waiting for the ferry last summer.
ocho.    ¿Which food shortage do you fear most? Coffee. I don't drink a lot, but I need my kick-start in the morning.
nueve.  ¿What is your favorite cloud type? Lenticular, please.

Living life on the edge.

4/17/2023 4:24 pm  #7

uno.    ¿Does the color of your underpants (when you put them on, clean) affect your general happiness for the day?
Not really.
dos.     ¿Turtles or tortoises?
Tortoise (pronounced Tor-Twaahs)
tres.     ¿What is the last movie you saw at a movie theater/the cinema?
Babylon
cuatro. ¿Which celebrity annoys you the most for no other reason than they're annoying?
James Corden
cinco.   ¿de mayo -what is your best secret use for this controversial condiment?
Chocolate cake
seis.     ¿What toy from your childhood do you miss most?
Can't really remember any toys from childhood that I miss.
siete.    ¿When was the last time you waited in line/queued in person for more than 15 minutes?
can't remember unless traffic counts.
ocho.    ¿Which food shortage do you fear most?
I'm more worried about medicine shortages
nueve.  ¿What is your favorite cloud type?
They are all spectacular. But Cumulo-nimbus are pretty bad ass

Last edited by footfootfoot (4/17/2023 4:39 pm)

Hey! That's me up there!

Board footera