cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 7:03 pm  #51

Re: Today In History

March 1, 1973

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/02/2023 10:10 am  #52

Jeez.  I'm old.

3/02/2023 10:12 am  #53

Me Too. I was almost 16 when that album came out.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

3/02/2023 6:32 pm  #54

glatt wrote:

Jeez.  I'm old.

We lived peak rock-n-roll though.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/02/2023 8:25 pm  #55

Boy, didn't we?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/02/2023 8:27 pm  #56

fargon wrote:

Me Too. I was almost 16 when that album came out.

I was 5.

3/03/2023 9:15 am  #57

Apparently there are other good bands now.  At least according to my kids.  And we're out of touch and living in the past.  (As I'm currently listen to Warren Zevon, another dead rock star, on my headphones.)

3/03/2023 9:42 pm  #58

The funniest thing in the world to me is when my kids discover an old song that they don't know is an old song (because by definition everything on YouTube was uploaded in 2005 or later), and I start singing all the words and they're like, "how do you know this?!"

3/04/2023 1:19 am  #59

Oh, she must have heard it earlier, maybe even yesterday when we were at school.
Hey, maybe she's a witch or a crystal baller with magical powers. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

3/04/2023 11:42 am  #60

Rock 'n Roll will never die.  It was written and recorded.  It will always be true.

BTW, she is now dead.  But her music (that tremendous voice) is having a revival.  In partiular, her recordig of "Over the Rainbox".  Eva Cassidy.

Last edited by tw (3/04/2023 11:51 am)

3/04/2023 5:43 pm  #61

Rainbow.  Over The Rainbow.  Goddamn, man that x ain't even close to the w!  Do you ever proofread your posts?  Or do you just have no idea how to spell rainbeaux?

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/04/2023 5:43 pm)

3/04/2023 9:17 pm  #62

I did it intentionally so that an extremist could post nasty.   Consider yourself outed.

3/05/2023 9:04 pm  #63

Well, your well documented history of an inability to construct a sentence, and lack of even first grade spelling skill threw me off.

3/05/2023 9:36 pm  #64

tw wrote:

Consider yourself outed.

I was kinda proud of rainbeaux, though...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/05/2023 9:38 pm)

3/06/2023 10:49 am  #65

TheNeverWas wrote:

Well, your well documented history ....

Nazis constantly post insults.  Another extremist once constantly here said he also only wants to be destructive.  He also only posted insults.  He too loved Nazi, KKK, and white supremacists - and Trump.

Last edited by tw (3/06/2023 10:49 am)

3/06/2023 1:06 pm  #66

rainbeaux was pretty nice.  I would have had to look up the correct spelling of beaux though. (I mean "bough theaux.")

3/06/2023 6:14 pm  #67

glatt wrote:

(I mean "bough theaux.")

3/06/2023 6:27 pm  #68

Unfortunately, bough rhymes with wow. Rainbeaux is fine the way it is as it's an accepted name (hotel, music group, actress...etc.). Breaking it down to check spelling, i.e. beau = singular and beaux = plural, would be incongruous.

3/06/2023 6:30 pm  #69

tw wrote:

TheNeverWas wrote:

Well, your well documented history ....

Nazis constantly post insults.  Another extremist once constantly here said he also only wants to be destructive.  He also only posted insults.  He too loved Nazi, KKK, and white supremacists - and Trump.

Many times you've attempted to insult me (you know Insult, the thing you just said I did and then insinuated I'm a Nazi, a member of the KKK, and worse than all that, a Trump supporter).  I say attempted to insult me because, as usual you have no clue what you're talking about.  You don't even know how to insult someone.  You pig dick-sucking, syphilitic, child-fucking,  idiot.  What make and model car do you drive, again?  Oh, that's right, you have no fucking clue...

Well, I see it's probably close to the time they distribute your, and the other patients' meds again, so enjoy the cartoons they let ya watch while you hug yourself inside that straight-jacket.

And stop gnawing on the straps of the bicycle helmet they make you wear, those things cost money.

You vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous, pervert.

Last edited by TheNeverWas (3/06/2023 6:32 pm)

3/07/2023 9:37 am  #70

Amazing that facts from reality are insults to an extremist.  Fox News taught him well.  With a sophisticated vocabulary: vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous, pervert.

3/15/2023 9:47 pm  #71

TheNeverWas wrote:

Boy, didn't we?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Be Just And Fear Not

Board footera