cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2023 10:52 pm  #1

As long as I don't touch it, it's fine, right?

Right???

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/29/2023 6:16 am  #2

Re: As long as I don't touch it, it's fine, right?

I'm pretty sure you can touch it.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/29/2023 11:53 am  #3

well, don't mess with it

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

3/29/2023 11:59 am  #4

God, but I mean, if you just touched it a little, I think it would probably be fine and could help a lot, and you never know if you don't try, in fact yeah you should definitely touch it.

3/29/2023 6:22 pm  #5

Is it a mushroom or a snake?

3/29/2023 6:42 pm  #6

Maybe get somebody else to touch and see what happens?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

3/29/2023 9:56 pm  #7

ew I don't want anyone else touching it. 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/30/2023 5:44 am  #8

Just wash your hands, nobody needs to know.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/31/2023 6:15 pm  #9

Maybe tickle it a little...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera