cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2020 10:42 am  #1

Funny Politics carefully

Trying not to be terrible but rather funny.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

10/20/2020 12:43 pm  #2

Re: Funny Politics carefully

Concur.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

10/20/2020 3:37 pm  #3

The political divide in our house has gotten tense.  One cat just switched sides...

10/20/2020 4:33 pm  #4

Poor cat - all that internalised felinism

11/11/2020 1:10 am  #5

Bros...

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/20/2020 8:49 pm  #6

It's going to be OK...

11/20/2020 9:29 pm  #7

So much in common with today's dumb leader and another in 1932 Germany who was doing same to destroy democracy.

Including so many "less educated" citizens who love destruction (want to 'wreck shit') and do not see an obvious threat.  Just like their peers in 1932 Germany.  That threat and widespread denial is so similar.

He literally called an election official in Michigan to order him to subvert that stated voting.  He is currently lobbying Michigan state congressmen to reverse the state vote.  And is denying he is doing what is so obvious.

Which lie is that?  25,341st?

Also is Giuliani's testimony about fraud before a judge.  Judge then asked Giuliani the obvious question.  Is he an imbecile?  The judge's exact word.  If written in fiction, it could only be classified as a comedy.  However it is how democracies (with tin-pot dictators) fail.

The world is quickly learning that democracies are bad - thanks to a 30 second attention span and an ego attached to narcissistic personality disorder.

What sane person could dispute that obvious description of The Don and his 'made man' Giuliani - diagnosed imbecile.  Someone openly posted in The Cellar that he only wants to 'wreck shit'.  Therefore loves Trump.  But no longer has the balls to admit how anti-American his beliefs are.  An open challenge to UG and other openly praising Trump supporters to explain (justify) all this nonsense.

Their silence clearly says even they are embarrassed.

Former NYC Mayor Imbecile.  But it is not comedy.

11/21/2020 8:36 am  #8

tw wrote:

But it is not comedy.

Nor is this post attacking people already driven away in a clearly marked funny thread.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

11/21/2020 1:01 pm  #9

I don't recall UT openly praising Trump. Taking issue with the degree of criticism and attack is not the same as praising. 

11/21/2020 2:58 pm  #10

griff wrote:

Nor is this post attacking people ....

No one is attacked.  Only challenged.

I believe I also challenged Santa Claus to post.  But then someone said there is not such thing as a Santa Clause.

11/21/2020 3:58 pm  #11

ah so he did. As you were...nothing to see here...

11/21/2020 10:32 pm  #12

Winter's coming on and the nights are chilly. Good thing we have all that hot air to keep the pipes from freezing.
 tw central heat.

11/22/2020 11:32 am  #13

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

tw central heat. 

Only the pipes.  Heat is created those who lie.  25,743 lies?  Plenty of heat.  Meaning plenty more pipes are needed.

Former NYC Mayor Imbecile just lost another court appeal.  A Federal judge in Williamsport PA was unquestionably blunt.  More pipes trying to remove the heat before the boiler explodes.  

Kim was openly permitted to keep building nuclear weapons and transcontinental missiles - thank you Trump.  Will that finally explode the boiler?

Amazing how 70 million say that is good.  Want to wreck shit.

Last edited by tw (11/22/2020 11:33 am)

11/22/2020 1:43 pm  #14

tw wrote:

Former NYC Mayor Imbecile just lost another court appeal. 

After September 11th, he was one of the most respected men in the country.  He had the goodwill of the nation behind him.

I am genuinely curious what's in it for him to get in bed with Trump here and throw it all away.  He doesn't need money does he?  Is it the attention?  He just wants to be in the room?

11/22/2020 6:10 pm  #15

My gut feeling is that Giuliani is as tied up in mob money as Trump is.

11/22/2020 6:42 pm  #16

He's been working for the Orange man so in a position to be blackmailed by the same.  Also possibly the promise of a pardon if he does good.
There is of course the possibility he believes what's coming out of his mouth I suppose. Come to think of it he does have that  sanitarium stare like a patient of Nurse Ratched.

11/22/2020 9:04 pm  #17

I don't believe you worry at all about being called partisan.

Be Just And Fear Not

11/23/2020 5:41 pm  #18

11/24/2020 1:59 am  #19

And don't use my directional signals because it's nobody's god damn business where I'm going.

11/24/2020 10:37 pm  #20

Be Just And Fear Not

11/25/2020 7:36 pm  #21

Nope, not directed at you Henry.  I thought it was politics funny, just in keeping with the thread title.  And I used "explains" in my link cause that's part of the schtick at the video.

no offense intended.

Be Just And Fear Not

11/25/2020 8:51 pm  #22

Be Just And Fear Not

12/09/2020 2:13 am  #23

Speaks for itself...

12/18/2020 8:19 pm  #24

Be Just And Fear Not

12/29/2020 5:50 pm  #25

Board footera