cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2023 9:34 pm  #1

I miss beest so much

I have nothing else to say, but for no particular reason tonight is a bad night

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

4/24/2023 9:36 pm  #2

Re: I miss beest so much

probably because I'm stupidly tired but not sleepy so my defenses are weakened.... and he's not here to be ...well he's not here

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

4/25/2023 5:39 am  #3

Sorry lady.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

4/25/2023 11:01 am  #4

4/25/2023 11:28 am  #5

*hugs*

4/25/2023 12:04 pm  #6

sorry :-( . . hope you slept okay?

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

4/25/2023 1:52 pm  #7

We love you, and want you to feel better.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

4/25/2023 7:14 pm  #8

Flint wrote:

sorry :-( . . hope you slept okay?

you so funneh

I mebbe managed 5 hours.  Which is not bad for me  Tonight I'm tired and getting sleepy, so maybe there's hope!  I went to the doc because my foot is fucked up and after discussion we decided to try and avoid steroids because of my sleep probs so we just have to hope the alternative meds don't fuck with me   I still miss beest, but I'm not crying uncontrolably and for no good reason. yet. ;)

thanks guys

4/30/2023 8:17 am  #9

Sorry I'm late to the party. Hope the meds are doing what they should, not what they shouldn't.
Sympathy.

Living life on the edge.

5/31/2023 9:15 pm  #10

Out of nowhere tonight just got rough.  I've always been terrible at going to bed.  Beest used to help -not just by suggesting sex but also reminding me when I'd said ok, I'll just be a  minute and then an hour passes..... I've really been working on going to bed as soon as the first glimmer of tiredness appears this past week or so and I just yawned to I told myself "Time to get to bed *nickname*" and I used the nickname that only he really called me and now I'm a blubbering wreck.  A wide-awake blubbering wreck.

This shit sucks.

6/01/2023 5:55 am  #11

It does suck.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/01/2023 5:28 pm  #12

Indeed it does.

Living life on the edge.

6/01/2023 5:48 pm  #13

I'm sorry, monster.

6/01/2023 6:08 pm  #14

I'm sorry :-(

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/17/2023 12:39 pm  #15

This thread is heartbreaking. I hope you’re doing better or at least sleeping better.

6/17/2023 10:47 pm  #16

lol neither but thanks.  that said, I'mm'a head up now....shock horror before midnight.. I kept waking up last night, I was up early, I ran a 5K, , Kayaked 6.5 miles ish.... so maybe ...maybe.... ok see y'all at like 3am ;)

Board footera