cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2023 7:36 pm  #1

Unappetizing Food Brand Names

Krusteaz 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

5/29/2023 6:59 am  #2

Re: Unappetizing Food Brand Names

Krusteaz Good pancakes!!!

I Love my country, I fear the government.

5/30/2023 5:43 am  #3

Can confirm.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

5/30/2023 10:49 am  #4

My granddaughter stills kids me about the day long ago, while shopping, I asked her if the CrustyAss mix was any good.
Turns out it is Crustease or Crusties and isn't bad.

5/30/2023 10:10 pm  #5

fargon wrote:

Krusteaz Good pancakes!!!

Maybe so, but the brand name is NAAAASTY

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

5/30/2023 10:13 pm  #6

Hormel

5/31/2023 10:55 am  #7

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

5/31/2023 11:27 am  #8

Not food, per se, but:

Jägermeister

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

5/31/2023 8:20 pm  #9

Oh well if we're heading into drinks (and why not), Molson has always sounded like some sort of medication for an ailment we don't discuss in polite company. Don't know why, but there ya go

6/01/2023 4:58 pm  #10

Moose Head never sounded like something I'd wanna drink.

They're not bad, just the sound of it....Same thing with head cheese.

6/02/2023 6:42 am  #11

How's about a refreshing can of canned butt? No thank you.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/02/2023 1:40 pm  #12

monster wrote:

Oh well if we're heading into drinks (and why not), Molson has always sounded like some sort of medication for an ailment we don't discuss in polite company. Don't know why, but there ya go

Molson sounds like what you're trying to avoid when you wear flip flops in the shower

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/02/2023 9:11 pm  #13

Molson... Molsoff... Molson.....

6/02/2023 9:12 pm  #14

Gruyere does not sound very appetizing to me

Board footera