cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/16/2021 9:17 pm  #1

Best/Worst name EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Dudes, I kid you not.... today at work, I had to invoice someone named V1rgina K0ch (numbers inserted to prevent me from getting fired... hopefully......)   Good job I was all alone in the office.... this is a f'real name.  

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/17/2021 12:11 pm  #2

Re: Best/Worst name EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Koch = Coke.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

11/17/2021 6:30 pm  #3

Not always, but thanks for playing 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

11/18/2021 2:39 pm  #4

xoxoxoBruce wrote:

Koch = Coke.

I would like to take this opportunity to establish the absolute fact that I have never, ever snorted koch.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/18/2021 6:07 pm  #5

So apparently (not surprisingly) the first name was a typo (which has been going out unnoticed on her invoices for years) ((now fixed)) and the last name in this case) is pronounced Coash

11/19/2021 12:12 am  #6

monster wrote:

Not always, but thanks for playing 

Maybe not, but never Cock.

11/19/2021 6:00 pm  #7

::shrug::

11/19/2021 6:01 pm  #8

....but I'm sure you're right....

11/20/2021 1:59 am  #9

Sound like coke or a cough to me, but how the Germans pronounce it is immaterial in America.
We do it our way,and since the Koch brothers are big wheels in politics, ie well known, we do it their way.
Like Drumpf is pronounced Trump..

11/20/2021 6:18 am  #10

I would like to take this opportunity to establish the absolute fact that I have never, ever snorted coash.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

11/20/2021 10:50 am  #11

11/20/2021 12:45 pm  #12

But that many cooks/chefs spoil the broth.

6/19/2023 7:06 pm  #13

My father in law has a neurologist whose name is Richard Head. Why would you do that to your child?

And a buddy of mine in Seattle worked with a Rod Johnson.

Last edited by Pete Zicato (6/19/2023 7:10 pm)

6/19/2023 8:22 pm  #14

So many kept cursing "Geezus" when things did not work.  Apparently they finally named someone after that curse.

6/19/2023 8:56 pm  #15

Oh I missed this thread when reporting Shatrine.  Also encountered at (a different) work.  Totally deserving of a second mention

Board footera