cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/07/2023 6:29 pm  #1

Summer Solstice Approacheth

And therefore also the quarterly cellar zoom.  Which is an anagram of clam loozer.

Zoom will be slightly after the solstice, on Sunday 25th, which coincidentally happens to be our illustrious zoom host's birthday -Jim, there's your playlist theme, BigV are you going harmonica or squeezebox?

Same place, same time, same password.  If you have never joined one before or just can't be arsed to remember things/make notes,.... PM me or Limey for the deets.  It's like 9pm limey timey, 4pm Eastern USA, 1pm West coast, and Monday in Aus.

EDITED TO CORRECT TIMES

Last edited by monster (6/11/2023 10:58 pm)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/07/2023 7:00 pm  #2

Re: Summer Solstice Approacheth

I'll be there.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

6/07/2023 7:31 pm  #3

Where's dat Wabbit?

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/08/2023 5:57 am  #4

Got it!

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/08/2023 5:07 pm  #5

Damn, urrbody looks like they're miserable...

Fargon, I didn't recognize ya.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/09/2023 9:18 pm  #6

TheNeverWas wrote:

Damn, urrbody looks like they're miserable...

Fargon, I didn't recognize ya.

ya woulda ...if ya joined us ;)

I swear, only Lola Bunny bites

try it..... 

6/09/2023 9:25 pm  #7

monster wrote:

I swear, only Lola Bunny bites

Of course Limey will try to stab you through the screen with knitting needles, but we just pretend it worked and carry on while she finds some brass tooty thing  to play the Last Post with.

6/10/2023 6:33 pm  #8

monster wrote:

try it.....

No equipment, no knowledge...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/10/2023 11:46 pm  #9

bollocks.

6/11/2023 5:53 am  #10

10pm Limey time? I thought it was 9pm ....

Living life on the edge.

6/11/2023 10:53 pm  #11

whatever time you like, mein host, I will adjust. -I may have been copying from when one of our sets of clocks were changed and the other wasn't...

yup it was 9pm UK, 4pm Easter last year, google calendar says, sorry about that

6/24/2023 10:04 pm  #12

Yeah. Prob won't make this one. Gonna be at mom's house.   But hey, maybe I'll log in sneaky and get you a glimpse of what being a Helm is like.

6/25/2023 9:37 am  #13

5.5 hours from now.

Board footera