cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2023 5:56 am  #26

Re: Where the Hell is Toad's Tesla Thread???

glatt wrote:

I wouldn't even say he was all that conservative.  Not a Henry or an Urbane, or a Merc.

I don't know if you ever realized it but Henry was Tony's right libertarian persona. Meaning if you ever got into it with the sock puppet you got into it with Tony and he probably buried that somewhere in his mind. I'd call his current space alt-right meaning it isn't traditional conservatism. Of course if he hadn't deleted his account, as Anon noted fully aware of the system, and wasn't in his current headspace we could have talked about where he was politically.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/27/2023 8:21 am  #27

LOL. OK, I had absolutely no idea.  You're saying Henry Quirk is UT?

UT was very upfront with his Libertarian background and I never expected him to use a sock puppet.  I would have ignored Henry even more if I knew it was a sock puppet.  UT complained that in the old Cellar he wasn't free to speak because he was the owner, and that made his words mean POLICY instead of just talking. I guess that's consistent with setting up a sock puppet to argue your more crazy thoughts.

6/27/2023 9:37 am  #28

Well I never!

Living life on the edge.

6/27/2023 9:47 am  #29

Henry Quirk was not UT at least not originally.  I have a source which I cannot divulge but whom I consider trustworthy

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/27/2023 9:52 am  #30

Man, I go on vacation and miss a few days and this is what happens... For what it's worth, Tony's always welcome here and I hope he comes back.

6/27/2023 10:55 am  #31

Thanks for the info.

6/27/2023 5:10 pm  #32

monster wrote:

Henry Quirk was not UT at least not originally. I have a source which I cannot divulge but whom I consider trustworthy

Well that's a kick in the nads. I may be even more easily fooled on the web than in the real world.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/27/2023 7:58 pm  #33

Limey wrote:

If you delete your account here, all of your posts get deleted too

I don't think it worked that way when I killed Gravdigr, my--I mean his--posts are still there--I mean--here.

Someone else did that, too, and their posts went bye-bye.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/28/2023 6:02 am  #34

It gives you the option to close the account either way. One is comparable to retiring the account, the other is comparable to erasing it. Erasing history in in vogue these days, dontcha know.

6/28/2023 2:18 pm  #35

Oh, believe me, if I'd had that option, I'd have taken it.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/28/2023 4:07 pm  #36

Anyone who can come up with another email address can create another account here to test the system and see for themselves what options are currently available. In the past, clicking on Account Removal>Delete user>there were options that followed. Considering all of the spam accounts here, registering a test account thar's to be deleted anyway won't upset the balance of the user list.

6/28/2023 7:53 pm  #37

Anon wrote:

currently

That option did not present itself THEN

I cannot and do not speak to what is there NOW[size=100].

Goddamn this motherfucking post editor.[/size]

Last edited by TheNeverWas (6/28/2023 7:58 pm)

6/28/2023 7:59 pm  #38

GODDAMN THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST EDITOR

6/28/2023 7:59 pm  #39

6/28/2023 8:00 pm  #40

6/28/2023 8:00 pm  #41

6/28/2023 8:01 pm  #42

GODDAMN THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST EDITOR\GODDAMN THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST EDITOR
\GODDAMN THIS MOTHERFUCKING POST EDITOR

6/29/2023 1:28 am  #43

I deleted an account in February, 2021 and removed all posts. Undertoad deleted an account in June, 2023 and removed all posts. The Gravdigr account was deleted between those dates; yet, the posts were not removed. Go figure.

I have no reason to speculate why. It’s water under the bridge.

6/29/2023 1:28 pm  #44

Then stfu about it and stop calling me a liar.

6/29/2023 2:25 pm  #45

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

6/29/2023 4:58 pm  #46

Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday dear Anon.
Happy birthday to me.

68 y.o.... Just one more year until I'll finally be acting my age.
Only 20 posts away from getting the Anon account out of reCAPTCHA.
Looking forward to watching more performances here.

6/29/2023 8:00 pm  #47

Flint wrote:

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Snicker...Silly fucker.

7/03/2023 2:14 am  #48

Anon wrote:

When closing an account here, the instructions tell you exactly what’s going to happen. There’s no mistaking it unless you’re bombed out of your gourd.

I heard a rumor the Toad drank wine once, and another time got trapped in a cab where some people were smoking maryawanna, and got bombed out of his gourd.

I don't really get the site owner's comments become rules. They can certainly set a tone, and maybe 25 years ago that was customary, but today I don't see that. 

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/03/2023 3:46 am  #49

In the Spirit of Toad, another EV although I think this one should have an IL added.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

7/03/2023 4:41 pm  #50

Kool-Aid, wine...

What he drank was the haterade...

Board footera