cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2023 9:23 pm  #1

LJ Cellar Zoom Requestion Line

Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)

Dunno, for some reason struck me might sit well with your voice?  I'm not a Floydian, nut got into this track via a cover

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

6/25/2023 10:27 am  #2

Re: LJ Cellar Zoom Requestion Line

I can play that. It's right in my wheel house.  I do brain damage/eclipse and pigs on the wing a lot too.

6/26/2023 6:26 pm  #3

Can you play Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict?

My superfave song title, btw...

Last edited by TheNeverWas (6/26/2023 6:27 pm)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

6/26/2023 7:10 pm  #4

Probably.  But not on guitar.  I'm thinking I'll need a turkey baster, my butt cheeks, and a slinky.

7/02/2023 9:26 pm  #5

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera