cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/04/2023 11:36 am  #1

Exploring the Cellar

Efficiently exploring the cellar now requires knowing the current date, and being able to quickly determine how many days have passed since a previous date.

I’m not retired yet. But I have gotten rather blasé about the date. Maybe this will prompt me to pay better attention. ;)

7/04/2023 2:10 pm  #2

Re: Exploring the Cellar

I gotta look at my phone to know what the date is

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/04/2023 7:21 pm  #3

Pete Zicato wrote:

Efficiently exploring the cellar now requires knowing the current date, and being able to quickly determine how many days have passed since a previous date.

Whutnow?  I'm not following ya.

Which ain't saying a lot, I'm confused all the time, now.  I can really feel it coming.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/06/2023 5:21 am  #4

Pete Zicato wrote:

I’m not retired yet. But I have gotten rather blasé about the date. Maybe this will prompt me to pay better attention. ;)

That's not what I find ... When I am logged in on a PC on this page there are two things I can click to see what's been going on since my last visit: "active topics" at top right-ish, and "active topics" below the list of boards. YMMV.

Living life on the edge.

7/06/2023 3:20 pm  #5

Might be different ‘cause I’m on a phone.

7/07/2023 11:48 pm  #6

Pete Zicato wrote:

Might be different ‘cause I’m on a phone.

how are you trying to explore?  If you want the most recent stuff.... use the desktop version on your phone, hit index, then scroll to the bottom and hit show recent/active topics.  then thank Flint (I think)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

Board footera