cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2023 11:23 pm  #1

Attitude

At first I laughed at this....

But the more I thought about it, I came to the conclusion he's absolutely right. Celebrate every victory like it's a world championship even if you only beat your own previous time. Every step along the way should be celebrated and rewarded even if nobody else knows.
I'm pretty sure life will be a lot more fun.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

8/26/2023 5:29 am  #2

Re: Attitude

In the light of the stushie about the Spanish guy snogging the footballer without consent, I'm not a big fan of pic no. 3.

Living life on the edge.

8/26/2023 7:23 am  #3

I dunno, she may be OK with it. We tend to think of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals as gold, silver and bronze respectively; but, she gave ALL the guys GOLD medals. Perhaps the event was competitive kissing! If they don't kiss and tell, we may never know.

8/27/2023 8:49 pm  #4

Dude has two handfuls (handsful??) of ass.  At the angle she's at, she has to be hanging on.

So, I'm thinking she's ok widdit.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

Board footera