cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2023 7:54 am  #1

Live Music

What have you seen lately?
We went to the Peach Festival over the weekend. Tedeschi Trucks was the headliner. We've seen them twice, but my buddy has seen them 9 times without a bad show. We also saw Quinn Sullivan (blues guitar), Jupiter&Okwess (afro-beat), Lettuce (jam band), Ziggy Marley (reggae), and pieces of other acts.. It was a little wet.

Quinn played until the water got into his sound equipment. Great interaction with a small group of very wet folks.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/03/2023 11:41 am  #2

Re: Live Music

Looks like a good time was had by all.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

7/03/2023 12:00 pm  #3

dang that sounds like a cool lineup

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

7/03/2023 3:54 pm  #4

You mentioning Quinn Sullivan made me remember this vid from a hundred or so years ago:

That 8 yo made Buddy Guy walk away shaking his head.  I can only imagine what 10-15 yrs more experience has turned that kid into...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

7/03/2023 4:35 pm  #5

Well his balls dropped and now he's got a really nice voice! Great rapport with the audience and he didn't get any worse as a player. He changes guitars more often than Swifty changes outfits.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/14/2023 8:17 pm  #6

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/09/2023 8:51 am  #7

We went to Mauch Chunk Opera House last night to see Bywater Call. Excellent.

2/06/2024 11:49 pm  #8

I have zero experience but it strikes me a strange having to sing through that spit catcher thing.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera