cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2024 9:50 pm  #1

Intergalactic Googly Eye Day

Now we have a website...... 

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/23/2024 9:51 pm  #2

Re: Intergalactic Googly Eye Day

(6th April ....two weeks...)

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/24/2024 4:38 pm  #3

To publicly announce it two days later, the sun will disappear at midday.  An intergalactic event.

Last edited by tw (3/24/2024 4:39 pm)

3/24/2024 10:45 pm  #4

....and it will look like this:

3/25/2024 12:55 am  #5

Bootiful.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

3/25/2024 3:21 pm  #6

8:53 in

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/25/2024 3:23 pm  #7

monster wrote:

....and it will look like this:

Just a reminder, if you are a former President eye protection is not necessary. You'll need to stare a while to see the googly but it will be worth it.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

3/25/2024 4:58 pm  #8

I was going to send the website link to William so he could try the Googly Eye technique out on Kate; but, it seems none of the Royal Family is staffed to process emails from the public. One would have to print out the website pages, attach a cover letter, and send it by snail mail. I like them... but not that much.

3/28/2024 12:44 am  #9

- 8:56

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

Board footera