cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/03/2024 5:20 pm  #1

New Lusers?

Can we sort new registrations by date? I'm seeing more realistic names in the New Luser bin and  wondering if we're getting better bots or actual humans?

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

6/03/2024 5:53 pm  #2

Re: New Lusers?

User List>Sort by>Registered>Submit

User group=All
Sort order=Descending

6/03/2024 7:58 pm  #3

Thanks lad.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

7/07/2024 3:56 pm  #4

On the site I am a co-admin on,I had to set new user reg to ADMIN APPROVAL bevcause we were exposed to some bot net..... No one but spammers trying to register........

Its really very sad,......

Griff your doing a good job my friend

Last edited by Dude111 (7/07/2024 3:57 pm)

7/07/2024 4:39 pm  #5

😂 don’t blame me for a functional Cellar. Glatt, Limey, Monster, and Clodfobble are the glue here! They are doing a great job keeping it going.  Cheers Dude!

7/07/2024 4:53 pm  #6

Who you calling glue? I am rubber, you are glue... ;)

7/11/2024 5:06 pm  #7

I'm Spartacus.

7/13/2024 4:44 pm  #8

griff wrote:

😂 don’t blame me for a functional Cellar. Glatt, Limey, Monster, and Clodfobble are the glue here! They are doing a great job keeping it going.  Cheers Dude!

Im sorry buddy....If you wre on the team,Im sure you would do a fine Job also

8/11/2024 1:27 am  #9

You're right, he's an adult who's smart and reasonable... he could be glued.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

8/11/2024 9:02 pm  #10

I'm Spartacus.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

8/12/2024 7:35 pm  #11

I'm Larry.

This is my brother Darrell...

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.

10/12/2024 10:47 pm  #12

Dude you co-admin a site?  you never mentioned it before wow that's so cool  

I'm Spartac no wait I think maybe I'm the masked singer.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

10/13/2024 4:17 pm  #13

We know who you are. You’re Prymaat of Remulak. Your cover story of being From: age et Vin, France, doesn’t fool us. We have a dossier on you.  Nice try, “Joyce.”

Board footera