cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

Yesterday 10:14 am  #1


Keryx and I have BIG news!!!

We are getting married, after 25 years. We figured it was time to make it legal.


 I Love my country, I fear the government.
 
 

Yesterday 10:22 am  #2


Re: Keryx and I have BIG news!!!

Congratulations!

Where are you going for the honeymoon?

 

Yesterday 4:38 pm  #3


Re: Keryx and I have BIG news!!!

To the house. Can't get a Cat sitter.


 I Love my country, I fear the government.
 
     •Thread Starter
 

Yesterday 6:10 pm  #4


Re: Keryx and I have BIG news!!!

Now the church will not condemn you for living in sin when buried side by side.

 

Today 6:41 am  #5


Re: Keryx and I have BIG news!!!

Neat!

 

Board footera