cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2020 1:40 am  #1

The Angle on top of my christmas tree

A long, long time ago, we had a family crafting session and made a steam punk angel for the top of the christmas tree.  I think -as well as being a nice family activity-  it was because the tree was so big it drowned all the angels we had.

This year, long before I even conceived the idea to get the biggest tree I could find.... I determined I wanted to make an Angle to top it, just because.  Pologirl wanted to revisit the family project idea.  turns out we needed to make one anyway because huuuuuge tree....... so tonight we did.  We dug out the remains of Steampunk Angel and turned them into Steampunk Angle.  It is making me very amused and happy.  Also, it started snowing around midnight so we have a white christmas for our floridian who has never seen snow before.

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/25/2020 8:40 am  #2

Re: The Angle on top of my christmas tree

That is acute angle!

12/25/2020 10:09 am  #3

clearly not obtuse

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

12/25/2020 11:26 am  #4

These puns fail by degrees.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

12/25/2020 11:45 am  #5

She is definitely the right angle for the job.

I Love my country, I fear the government.

12/26/2020 10:53 am  #6

I'm diggin' the angle.  Well done, and Merry Christmas!

12/26/2020 11:05 am  #7

And it has an abundance of eyes, just like a Biblical angel.

Last edited by Clodfobble (12/26/2020 11:06 am)

12/26/2020 12:31 pm  #8

This clearly shows the Floridian potential family member just how cockeyed the family is.

Freedom is just another word for nothin' left to lose.

12/26/2020 1:33 pm  #9

Clodfobble wrote:

And it has an abundance of eyes, just like a Biblical angel.

Board footera