cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2021 7:23 am  #1

Hockey Talk

So my Latvian bud and I like to chat when Teddy Bluegar does something nice. Teddy saved the day again last night.

3 on 5 shortie, why not?

Sid completed the comeback with an OT goal.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/20/2021 12:29 pm  #2

Re: Hockey Talk

That was nice.  I miss hockey

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

1/21/2021 2:39 pm  #3

Yeah, there is something about the flow of the game that just pulls me in.

If you would only recognize that life is hard, things would be so much easier for you. - Louis Brandeis

1/23/2021 8:56 am  #4

The Pens fell behind 3-1 last night. Teddy tied it to send it to OT which was scoreless. So we got a shootout for goalie fans.

3/06/2021 5:36 pm  #5

3/06/2021 6:04 pm  #6

grief!  Someone give that boy a medal

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity  Amelia Earhart

3/07/2021 8:01 am  #7

Not to worry, he's very well compensated.

11/07/2021 4:10 pm  #8

Attended my first super spreader in many moons. Binghamton Black Bears outplayed Delaware to win the home-opener for the new franchise before a sellout crowd which was amazing.
https://www.binghamtonblackbears.com/
I was surprised by the quality of play, these guys are pretty darn good. Our goalie played out of his mind.
Only sad part of the night were the forever Trumpers trying to turn Let's go Black Bears into Let's go Brandon, but that was more sad for them than for the lit crowd.

11/14/2021 5:51 pm  #9

Tough loss to Watertown last night. The bright spot was listening to Pete explaining pulling the goalie for an extra skater on a delayed penalty to the drunk chick next to her. Comedy Gold.

Board footera