cellar2007a
The Cellar: a friendly neighborhood coffee shop, with no coffee and no shop. Established 1990.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/04/2021 3:06 am  #1

PayPal ƒuckin sucks ... totally inoperable

#1-- Connecting to my bank, search by name, it can't find it, but . . . try again later . . . so... the problem is a known, intermittent issue on your end..? I check again later, and sure enough it finds it, but it can't connect. "try again later"

#2-- I try again later, it connects, and instead of asking for the routing/account number, it wants my username and login to my online banking. Well, that's pretty slick, of course I don't know it because I use my fingerprint (that's on me) so I reset my password at my bank.

#3-- I put in my password . . . "technical difficulties, try again later"

#4-- I try again later, it refuses to search for my bank by name, and insists that I enter my ROUTING AND ACCOUNT NUMBER, like it didn't want before

#5-- I enter those, then it wants my bank username and password, for the bank it can't find and doesn't know exists (??)

#7-- I enter all the stuff it's asking for, and get TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES TRY AGAIN LATER

will it EVER work?? is PayPal a real thing that people actually use, because HOW??? you can't even sign up for it

Last edited by Flint (2/04/2021 3:13 am)

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

2/04/2021 7:20 am  #2

Re: PayPal ƒuckin sucks ... totally inoperable

oh dear

Living life on the edge.

2/04/2021 3:00 pm  #3

Re: PayPal ƒuckin sucks ... totally inoperable

#8-- it says it sent two deposits to my bank as a confirmation, but I never received them. SO my info must be wrong..? (NOT "try again later" but WRONG INFO)

#9-- I can't edit my bank details

#10-- I can't delete my bank, because it's waiting for confirmation

#11-- so I started over and added my bank (again) from scratch,

"there were a few errors in retrieving your data. please retry after a few minutes. we apologize for the inconvenience"

signature s c h m i g n a t u r e

Board footera